I was so confused I got a headache. I cared about them both but I had no time to figure it out. I fell asleep trying to think about their true intensions. It was so hard trying to figure out to who really trust. I hated how now I have to be careful with who I trust because they might be trying to actually kill me not befriend me.

When I awoke I felt very uncertain, I felt like I wasn’t able to depend on anyone, trust anyone, I kind of felt alone. I really wished neither Jasper nor Min Ho were hunters because I really do care about them even though I hardly know them. I kept pondering on what to tell Min Ho about the event that happened. I wondered if I should tell him I asked him those questions because of the fever I was having or because I saw a movie and I am going into my own fantasy world and I would like to play with him.

            Definitely, not the second one! So I tried to muster up all my courage and call him.

Ring, ring, ring… Uhh when will he answer? The nerves were killing me, after a couple more rings he finally picked up. OMG I felt like my heart was about to stop beating at that moment.

“… Hello…” He answered like he had just woken up and it took him a while to answer.

“I am sorry, did I wake you?”

“No you didn’t.”

“Oh well umm… I called to tell you sorry about yesterday.”

“What are you sorry about?”

“I am sorry; I may have freaked you out when I asked you those questions. BUT I was in a very well state of mind. I believe I said those strange things because of the fever. So please just forget about it. Please.”

“Um… ok… I will; don’t worry about it. Are you feeling better?”

There he goes, why he is so sweet to me, I felt my cheeks burn up. “Yeah, I am feeling better. Ok then bye. I have many chores to do.”

I hung up before I can hear him say bye. I feel like I fixed it but at the same time I felt very strange. I felt like, I don’t even know the feeling; it is a feeling I have never experienced before.

MIN HO’S POV

How could she hang up so fast? There was something very strange with her. I was very worried, she was acting very strange yesterday and she was really burning up that night, How can she feel better so fast? I felt like I should keep an eye on her for a while. And I was going to.

            I got ready fast and started to head over to her apartment. I parked out in front and noticed her car was there, meaning she was home. It was a good thing I brought water and snacks while I kept a watch on her apartment. Then after 30 minutes of waiting, almost giving up, she came out of the building and went in her car. I followed her to a house that looked really fancy. When the door of the house opened a young looking guy came out and let her in. What is she doing at a guy’s house? Who is he? What are they to each other?

            I quickly snapped my mind out of thinking those questions. Why do I even care who he is? She spent an hour at that guy’s house. I wonder what they were doing. I followed her to the market and instead of waiting in the car for her to return I got out as well. I followed her around the mart and saw her buy items she needed. I could not help but notice her beautiful hair falling in front of her face while she looked at items. I saw how she put a strand of hair behind her hair and for some reason when a girl does that I find that the most beautiful thing about a girl.

            The sun was beginning to set and I saw Hana’s face change from happily putting the stuff in her car to a worried and scared expression. I wonder what may have scared her or made her change her expression. As I was following her I noticed she was speeding a little more than before. Why did she want to go home so fast?

I parked the car, where I can see her glass doors of the patio and saw her opening her house door and stacking all the bags on the kitchen counter. It was already getting dark and the moon was up already. It was a full moon that was shining brightly on the dark lonely streets. I focused back on Hana. I was surprised because I saw Hana fall onto the floor and she looked like she was in pain. I got out of the car and with the door open I observed her a little more. I wanted to make sure she needed someone before I entered her home. She really looked like she was going in pain. Right when I was starting to move forward, my eyes still on her through the glass doors, I saw her change. She grew nine white fluffy tails and her beautiful luscious black hair turned silver and her eyes changed yellow. I could not believe what I saw. I quickly went back in my car. I started to drive back home, my mind was all clattered with all the events, I did not know what to do.

Hey!! ^_^ Please comment and vote. I decided to write min ho’s pov once in a while so people will know what he is thinking. Sorry it took a while to update again. Tell me if there is something you would like to see happen or whatever.

NIne Tailed FoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara