Naruto's Departure! Welcome to the crew!

It was already morning and Naruto was on his way out of the Land of Fire. While he ran, he had the hunch that someone was following him, he didn't have very good sensory skills, it was more like Kyuubi's instincts.

Naruto came to a sudden stop on a tree branch, pulling out a kunai in one hand and three shuriken in the other. "Who's out there?!" He yelled.

"I'm kind of saddened you didn't say goodbye to me of all people."

"Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto questioned.

The figure emerged from the shadows with a scroll. "Seriously, who was going to give you your inheritance?" Kakashi sighed.

"M-My inheritance? My parents left something for me?" Naruto asked, surprised.

"Of course they did, they owned 35% of Konoha after all." Kakashi said plainly.

"35%?! Who were my parents?!" Naruto yelled.

"Ohhhh...Jiraiya didn't tell you?" Kakashi said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "Your mom was the Red Hot Jabenero, Kushina Uzumaki. Your dad was my sensei, Minato Namikaze." Kakashi said casually. Naruto was frozen.

"...WHAT?!" Naruto yelled, pretty sure even the leaf village could hear. For the next 35 minutes, Kakashi told Naruto stories of Minato and the things that happened in missions.

"Yeah." Kakashi said, then turned on his serious persona. "Naruto, listen to me and listen well. There's a ship docked at the Mist with pirates."

"Wait, what?! What are we waiting for?!"

"Listen!" Kakashi said with authority. "They aren't a threat. They're good people. A...friend of mine, the current leader of a land far from the Elemental Nations, told me of them. They're good people and despite how they're viewed, they help people any way they can." Kakashi spoke to Naruto. "I want you to go to them. I feel I can trust them. Please Naruto, for me." He said, holding tears back.

Of course he would cry, besides the heritage he was giving to him, Naruto was the last memoir to his team. His sensei's son whom he looked over while in the Anbu. But Kakashi kept it in, being an Anbu captain taught him to keep his emotions aside for the good of the mission. He had to ensure his sensei's son lives.

Kakashi gave Naruto three scrolls. One from his father, one from his mother and a larger scroll, filled with his parents heritage. With a hug and a good-bye, Kakashi watched as his surrogate little brother ran off into the trees.

"You sure you can trust them? They're a bit...much." Jiraiya asked, dropping down along with Tsunade.

"I have faith." Kakashi replied.

"So, we're the god parents, why weren't we aware of the heritage money?" Tsunade asked.

"Minato said Jiraiya would blow it on women and booze while Kushina informed me you have gambling problem. The latter was confirmed when we met." Kakashi said, before he was indented into the tree by Tsunade.

"Makes sense." Jiraiya said, earning a spot right next to Kakashi.
______________________
1 hour of monster stamina/speed running later
____________________
"Oi, Franky! Is the ship finished yet?" A skinny male with a straw hat on asked. A light blue haired man in nothing but a speedo and a unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt popped up.

"Calm down, you can't rush things I you want it to be SUPER!" He said back.

"I think I'll go for a walk." A green haired guy said, already walking away. Okay, actually I'm not even gonna do this, just look up the straw hat crew for their looks...sorry, I'm lazy. Zoro walked away while Nami yelled at him not to go.

"Don't you dare! If you go for a walk, you'll get lost and then we'll have to look for you when the ships done!" She yelled. Zoro just ignored her and continued until he turned around and blocked a kick from Sanji with his sheath.

"Hey! You hear Nami-Swan talking to you?!" He yelled. The two began to fight before hands started sprouting from them. The hands then grabbed the two and restricted their movements.

"*sigh* thank you Robin." Nami said.

"Guys, we got someone coming our way VERY fast!" Usopp yelled down from the top of the ship. Not a second later, a teen came to a screeching stop infornt of the ship. "*huff* *huff* *deep inhale* hold up a sec." Naruto continued huffing for a good 30 seconds. "Okay, are you guys the straw hats?" He asked, seeing a single person there with a straw hat.

Everyone there tenses a bit, expecting a bounty hunter. "My sensei said that I should join you guys. He said if there's a problem, mention some girl named Vivi." He said, causing them to go wide eyed besides the one with the straw hat.

"Gihihi, you know Vivi?" He asked.

"No actually, my sensei said he did though."

"I didn't think anyone here would know of Alabasta or anywhere else." Nami said.

"Oh yeah, he also said to mention the fact I'm a ninja."

"YOU'RE A NINJA?! JOIN MY CREW!" Luffy yelled.

"Well, there's no changing his mind." Nami said, shaking her head with a smile.

"So kid, what's your ambition?" Sanji asked.

"Ambition?" Naruto asked.

"I'm gonna sail the All Blue." Sanji said.

"I'm going to be the worlds best swordsman." Zoro stated with pride.

"I'm gonna draw a map of the world." Nami said with a smile.

"I'm going to make the worlds greatest ship." Franky stated proudly.

"I'm gonna make a medicine that'll cure any disease!" Chopper said with enthusiasm.

"I'm going to be a brave warrior of the sea!" Usopp yelled from the top of the ship.

"I'm going to see my good friend Laboon if it kills me. Oh, but I'm already dead. HOHOHOHOHO." Brook said, scaring Naruto. I don't know how, but he didn't notice the skeleton in a suit.

"I'm going to find the Rio Poneglyph that tells the true past." Robin said smiling.

"AND I'M GOING TO BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES!" Luffy yelled with ambition.

"Well then...I'm going to surpass my father!" Naruto said with a confident smirk.

(A/N)
Heeeeey there, so yeh. There's gonna be a time skip. A big one. 2 years to be exact, Naruto will "leave" the straw hats to goto the chunin exams, after the 3d2y of One Piece. After such things, Naruto will get his own ******* and ****** ****** to **** the ********* when in ****. Cool? Cool. PEACE!