He’s not. Xavier hurt you Em. A broken heart doesn’t forgive as easily after what he did to you.”

“Yet I still wanted him and loved him despite everything.”

“He was your mate; you’d forgive just about anything just to feel whole again.”

I nodded, turning around to face her.

“But there’s nothing I can do, I will always feel empty inside.”

“That’s weird you shouldn’t, especially being mated with Trevor.”

“He marked me to save the baby, that’s it.”

She stood quiet then, but I knew my sister and there was something else.

“What is it?”

She looked behind her and then came in front of me.

“There was another reason why he marked you.”

“What?”

“Rumor has it that Trevor had a thing for you when he first saw you back when you started school.”

“I don’t remember him being there.”

“Well how you could, you didn’t have eyes for any other guy other than Zander back then.”

“Mated or not, Xavier is my mate.”

“Was Em…? I’m sorry to say this, but he was. You hold Trevor’s mark now and sooner or later you will end up wanting him to fully mate you.”

I shook my head and got up.

“I can’t, I don’t feel that way towards him.”

“But you feel a pull, don’t you?”

I shook y head again, of course lying to her.

“I don’t because my heart doesn’t belong to him, it belongs to Xavier and as long as his child is alive that is how it’s going to be.”

“But you can’t or you’ll break your bond and then what?”

“He’ll be free to go to his true mate…”

“You mean Layla? Please all she cares about is how much money she can make by how many blow jobs she gives.”

“That’s disgusting.”

“You’re telling me, I caught her in the woods once. I’m surprised she isn’t pregnant by the amount she swallows.

“Ewe… Cecilia!”

We laugh, but it doesn’t last long before three men approached us.

“Emma meet Duke, Lance and AJ.”

I held out my hand, but they just bowed their heads. All three were tall, muscular like all male wolves, but each one was different. Duke had red hair, emerald green eyes, Lance was blond hair, blue eyes and AJ had black hair and brown eyes, your typical white boys.

“Nice to meet you.”

“We’re sorry for your loss and of course your gain.”

“Gain?”

“Trevor, he’s one of the best guys in this pack.”

“We have to admit though we never thought Xavier was much of a sharer.”

“He wasn’t and he’s not. Trevor only marked me to save our child.”

“That’s not what we heard.”