~Chapter 37~

Kylie's P.O.V 

~Atlanta~ 

I sighed as I got up from my plane seat. I'm tired and it's barely morning here, you know time difference. I have major jet lag, but I wanna stay awake for David. Oh crap! I forgot, who going to take me over there? I can't call David, he's probably caring for his dad. I decided to text Justin. 

'Hey I'm in Atlanta now :)' 

'Glad you made it safe! I miss you already :(' 

'Miss you too!! Btw... Do you have like an extra bodyguard here or something?' 

'No... Why, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Are you ok?' 

'Yeah I'm fine! I just need a ride to David house.' I replied smiling at how protective he was. 

'Oh good, I would of dropped everything I'm doing and go make sure you're ok, and no I don't... But I can tell my mom to pick u up' 

'Ok then, thanks! :))' 

'No problem princess! ;)) love you! xx' 

'Love you too! ;) xx' I replied. I went to go get my luggage and waited for Pattie to come. After about 10 minutes I saw Pattie. 

"Kylie!" She said coming up to me and hugging me. I chuckled. 

"Hey Pattie! How are you?" I said smiling. 

"Here let me take those!" She said grabbing my suit case. "I'm fine, how about you?" 

"Great!" I said sitting in the passengers seat and putting on the seat belt. Pattie went to the drivers side and did the same. 

"I think it's very nice what you're doing for David." Pattie smiled. 

"Justin told you?" I said. Justin would. I smiled thinking about him. 

"Yeah." Pattie laughed. "He's crazy about you. You guys are together again?" 

"Yeah" I blushed a little. 

"Good, when you guys broke up he wouldn't stop talking about you. He would wake up early and google your name to see what they said about you. Or he would check to see if you tweeted anything. And he would also check you Instagram, he was obsessed." Pattie laughed. 

"Really?" I said smiling while blushing a little. "I don't know if I should take that as a sweet thing knowing he cares or as a creepy stalker thing." I joked. 

"Kylie Justin really cares for you, I don't know what he would do without you. Before you guys dated the first time Justin would come up to me and say 'mom, how do you win a girls heart, even if they hate you?' I obviously knew he was talking about you. I gave him advice, but I don't know if he used it." Pattie chuckled. 

"Wow.." I laughed. 

"You're very special, I don't know how or why,but you are." Pattie said while pulling up in David's driveway. 

"Thank you Pattie." I said getting out, Pattie said I could leave my stuff at her house, so I agreed. 

"No problem sweetheart, call me if you need anything." Pattie said. 

"Ok, thanks again! Drive safe." I smiled and walked up to David's door. Should I knock or just walk in? I decided I should just walk in. His house is so big. "Hello? David?" I said walking around. There was no one in the living room or the kitchen. I decided to walked upstairs. Once I got upstairs I saw a door open, I walked over to it. I saw David laying his head down by his dads side. His dad looked really sick, he was sleeping. "David..?" I whispered going by his side.