~Chapter 55~

~Christmas Eve~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

I woke up at 6am and got out of bed carefully, so I wouldn't wake up Jackson. Ever since that night, I just kept to myself. I didn't even look at or go near Justin the whole week, I know you're suppose to be all happy and excited for Christmas, but I just want it to be over. Dad gave me a lecture as usual when we got home, I got grounded, and he took away all my electronics. The only thing Justin got was doing the dishes and he couldn't go to California. Not fair at all. I picked out: light wash skinny jeans, hot pink Uggs, white sweatshirt with pink design, hot pink jacket, a pink scarf that faded from pink to white, and matching gloves. I took a shower in the night, so I just changed. For my hair I put it in a side pony tail and a pink beanie. I put on lip gloss and mascara. I glanced at my arm and forgot about my cut. God, why did I ever do that? I'm so stupid. It was going away, it wasn't that deep. I put on some makeup to cover it up. By the time I was done it was 6:25. I cleaned up my mess and went downstairs quietly. No one was awake. I poured myself some cereal and ate by myself silently. I wonder what Emily is doing right now, she's probably sleeping. God, I really should lighten my attitude, I don't want to ruin Christmas for them. When I was finished I washed my bowl and spoon, I checked the time and it was 6:35. I sighed and watched a little TV. I watched Tom and Jerry until 6:55. I got up and knocked on dads bedroom door. "Dad, could you drive me to the theater?" I whispered poking my head through the door, he was still laying down. I walked over and shook him. "Dad" I whispered. 

"What?" He said sleepily. 

"Where's the theater? To do my community hours" I asked. 

"Down town area, you'll see signs." Dad said. 

"Alright.. I'll let you sleep. I'll just walk." I whispered. 

"Ok, we'll be there at around noon." Dad said turning around. 

"K." I sighed and left. I stepped outside and felt the cold winter breeze on my cheeks. It snowed a lot last night, so this will be a long day. I started to walk towards downtown. 

"KYLIE, KYLIE, WHY HAVE YOU'VE BEEN A PUNK LATELY?!" I heard someone shout as I was walking downtown. I looked up and saw a bunch of paparazzi. Of course they would be here since Justin is preforming tonight. I just ignored them and continued to walk.  

"KYLIE OVER HERE!" Most if them shouted. I just kept on walking not even looking at them. 

"KYLIE ARE YOU JEALOUS OF SELENA?! I HEARD JUSTIN DITCHED YOU FOR HER!" One shouted. I stopped walking and stood there, I was arguing to myself if I should say something. I looked around and there was bystanders. I sighed heavily, put my hands in my pockets, looked at the ground, and just continued to walk. The whole walk there they followed me and shouted rude things just so they can get a picture of me mad. I met up with the officer from that one night in front of the theater, I thought it was going to be small, but it was about half the size of an original arena. 

"Don't listen to them." The officer said. 

"I know, it's just hard to." I sighed. "What am I going to do?" 

"I hope you brought all your energy, because your first job is to shovel all the snow." He chuckled. 

"All from the walk way?" I said hopefully. 

"No, I mean all, as in all around the front and back. Better start with the back because the trucks with the clothes and equipment need to park, but the snow is in the way. Better hurry, they arrive in and hour and a half." He chuckled handing me a shovel. "And wear this vest, so the security don't mistake you for a fan." He said handing me a bright orange vest.