~Chapter 19~

~Still Outside~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

I downloaded twitter on my phone. I haven't checked it in a long time. I logged in and I had a lot of mentions. What did I do now? 

"I don't get it.. What does @KylieBraun have that I don't have? :(" the first tweet I read said. I continued to scroll. 

"Look what my bro @justinbieber got @KylieBraun he's a real gentleman." Alfredo tweeted and there was a picture of the phone with the engraving showing. 

"But I thought @justinbieber and @KylieBraun broke up... I'm confused!" Most tweets said things like that. 

"Justin was just being nice.... That's all :| no need to overreact. Love you guys<3" I tweeted. 

"@KylieBraun what if it was more than that? Turn around..." I read. It was a tweet from Justin. He deleted it a few seconds later. I turned around and Justin was standing there. I jumped a little. 

"Oh god! You scared me!" I said putting my hand over my heart. Justin just chuckled. 

"What's up?" He said sitting next to me. 

"Nothing.." 

"The stars look beautiful, don't ya think?" 

"They do..." I said looking up at the stars. 

"Kylie, I'm sorry for embarrassing you a few minutes ago, it's just that Alfredo is dumb and yeah..." 

"It's ok." I said checking the time. It was 7pm. Time goes by fast. 

"I'm tired. Aren't you?" Justin said laying his head on my shoulder. 

"Yeah, you know what?" 

"What?" 

"Your fans overreact way too much. I mean look at this." I said showing the tweets I get that mention me in them. 

"Well they just wish they were you. They just want to meet me, or get noticed, or something." Justin chuckled. 

"I mean come on look at this trend 'I Wish I Was Kylie' I mean they can trend stuff in just seconds." 

"They are powerful. I mean if I told them to kill a person then there will be millions of people dead." He joked. 

"Are we going to sleep in the tour bus or what?" I asked. 

"Woah, that just sounded wrong to me.." Justin said looking at me. 

"Not together! Separately... Whatever you know what I mean!" 

"I'm just messing with you! I think everyone is going to my house. Moms there already." 

"Oh..." I said. 

"LOVEBIRDS!! DO I SEE SOME ACTION OR WHAT?!!" Alfredo joked. 

"Alfredo, you're so annoying." I said getting up. 

"Oh, Justin you got a feisty one." Alfredo joked again. 

"Oh my gosh Alfredo... Really?" I said walking away an rolling my eyes. 

"I'm just messing with you Ky..." Alfredo said following me into the building. 

"WAIT UP FOR ME!" Justin said catching up. 

"When are we leaving? I'm tired and bored." Walking into the room where all the grown ups were. 

"We will leave only if you try on that dress." Dad said pointing to a white dress. 

"Aww! Why do I have to?" I whined. 

"Because you are going to wear it tomorrow." Jessica said.