~Chapter 60~

(Sorry I did not proof read again.. And I know there might be some mistakes! I'm sorry!) 

~New York City~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Hey, I think we got off on the wrong foot." Logan said. "My name is Logan Anderson and I'm looking forward to work with you." He said while putting out his hand for me to shake it. 

"Kylie Braun. I'm excited to work with you too." I smiled and shook his hand. 

"Also.. I am sorry I called you hot.. Not that you aren't... It was just rude of me to blurt it out." 

"It's ok." I chuckled. 

"Enough chatting, you two need to get ready." I'm guessing Logan's manager said. I walked over to my dressing room. 

"Here Kylie, wear this." Allison said. We decided that Allison would be my day to day manager who makes sure I'm at a certain place on time and Dad would be the one who books things. Right now Dad was with Justin promoting some of his mucks and the rest where looking around New York City. I put on a cute winter outfit and went so they could do my make up and hair. 

"Woah." I said once they finished. 

"You like?" The makeup artist asked. 

"Yeah.. But is that really me?" I chuckled. I stared at myself in the mirror. She made my eyes have a smoky look. I was just not use to all this makeup on me. 

"Come on." Allison chuckled. We walked to meet up with Logan. 

"You look stunning." Logan smiled. 

"You look pretty good yourself." I chuckled. He was wearing a matching outfit. Went and posed for pictures. 

* * * 

"I'll see you back here in a couple of weeks?" Logan's manager asked Allison. 

"Sounds good." Allison smiled. "Come on Kylie, you are almost late for an interview." 

"Alright, thanks for having me." I smiled and we left. "I didn't get to take off all this makeup." I sighed as we got into a taxi. 

"Sorry Ky, we're running late." Allison said. 

"Why do I have to do an interview?" 

"It comes with this business." Allison chuckled. I sighed and watched as we passed all the big buildings. Once we got there we went up to the 6th floor and into a room at the end of the hallway. "I'll wait over here." 

"Ok." I said while walking to the interview area and sat on a couch. 

"Hey Kylie! Thanks for coming!" 

"Thanks for having me." I smiled. The interviewer sat on a smaller couch across from me. 

"Ok, lets get started." She smiled. "First of all, I hear you're gonna start modeling." 

"Yeah, actually I just came from my first photo shoot." 

"Could you tell us about it?" 

"Well... I can't say too much, but it was fun. Oh and the makeup I have on will be in the photos." I chuckled. 

"You look flawless by the way." 

"Aww.. Thanks." 

"Christmas was a couple days ago.. Do you mind saying what gift was the most thoughtful, crazy, expensive, funny, and weird?" 

"Oh that's hard... Umm.. I would say the most thoughtful was a drawing I got from my brother, funny I would say was this phone case from Alfredo." I said showing her the phone case. "The weird thing I got was probably an Xbox Christian got me because I don't really like video games, but now I'm addicted to it." I chuckled. "I think the crazy gifts I got were a white tiger, penguin, panda, and giraffe."