~Chapter 46~

(Sorry it took long! Here you go! And sorry I did not proof read >.<!) 

Kylie's P.O.V 

Kenny pushed us towards the toy aisle and on our way there people stopped and stared. There was this one girl that was like 13 and she was going crazy. All Justin did was wink at her and wave, which cause her to smile really big and she couldn't believe Justin did that to her. 

"I'm guessing she's a Belieber" I chucked. 

"Yeah, I have that affect on people." Justin laughed. 

"Ok we're here, now what?" Kenny asked stopping the cart. 

"Come on Jackson." Justin smiled. I got up from Justin's lap so he can carry Jackson. I sat back down in the cart and Kenny pushed me slowly filling Justin. "You want to be batman?" Justin asked Jackson in a cute baby voice. 

"Yeah!' Jackson said trying to grab a batman mask. 

"Ok, I'll be Spider-Man then!" Justin said putting Jackson down and putting on a Spider-Man mask while Jackson put on his batman one. 

"Kylie!" Jackson said handing me a tiara. 

"Yeah! You can be the princess we have to fight to save!!" Justin exclaimed taking the tiara and putting it on my head. 

"Wow, ok." I giggled. 

"Kenny you be the evil dragon that kidnaps the princess!" Justin said handing Kenny a dragon mask to put it on. 

"Alright" Kenny chuckled and put on the mask. 

"Now go run away with Kylie, when I count to 5 me and Jackson will try to see who will save Kylie first!" Justin chuckled. Kenny laughed and pushed the cart away. 

"1...2...3...4...5! Alright Jackson lets go see who can save the Princess!!" I heard Justin shout. Kenny pushed the cart around in circles all over the store. Jackson eventually got smart and took a bike and chased Kenny. Justin got a toy hammer and chased after us too. 

"Excuse me!" A work said. Kenny stopped the cart and Justin and Jackson caught up to us and stopped too. "You guys are not suppose to be doing this, y'all are causing a ruckus!" She scolded. 

"Sorry ma'am." Kenny said. 

"Part pooper.." Justin said under his breath. 

"Excuse me?! Look, I don't care if you're a superstar. I'm only doing my job, got it? Now either pay for those things or put them back." She scolded. 

"Sorry, come on guys lets go put these things back." Kenny said. 

"No, I'll buy them.. I am THE Justin Bieber, the most famous teenager on Earth that has millions of followers on twitter, billions of views on YouTube, millions of fans, and lots of money." Justin smirked. The work just rolled her eyes and walked off. 

"Not to brag or anything." I said sarcastically to Justin. 

"To the check out!" Justin exclaimed. Kenny and I chucked. Justin helped Jackson put the bike in the cart and we they sat in the cart, this time Jackson was sitting on my lap. Kenny pushed us to the check out and Justin paid for everything. "Instagram moment!" Justin said pulling out his phone. Justin motioned for us to put on our things, we did and then he took a picture. 'Batman and Spider-Man saved the most beautiful and fantastic princess from the evil dragon :P' I read the caption Justin put. 

"Really? The most beautiful and fantastic princess?" I giggled. 

"Of course. I've never seen any better princess as beautiful as you." Justin smiled kissing my cheek.