5. I Hate People like You.

Start from the beginning

[TimeSkip.]

"Nagisa~"

"Huh?"

"Hehe," After what happened this morning I felt very anxious and embarrassed for some reason, I don't know why I was like this.

Nagisa seemed a bit down about earlier so I decided to talk to him, don't question me why I'm doing it I just am.

"You seem space out, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I'm fine Hideaki-San," He forced a smile onto his face as he looked in my direction"sorry to concern you"

"It's no trouble at all Nagisa"

"Um, Hideaki-San?. . ."

"What is it?"

"Sorry to ask this but why do you call me by first name? I don't think we've met each other before now" I blinked at his question, he couldn't really remember could be?

The smile on my face fell for a second before I forced it back.

"Well that's simple, it might be thee that we haven't met before now but there's friends, teachers and gossip around this school, especially about students who are going to Class E"

The fact that Nagisa couldn't remember anything about our encounter made me upset but I refused to let it show.

But still, even if it was one time I still cherish that memory. . .

"Ah, I see them. . .you aren't a very skeptical person are you Hideaki-San?"

He~most times, I try not to hesitant with my actions" That sounded like an utter lie.

"Ne, Hideaki-San" I looked back at Nagisa, his expression looked like he was in deep thought about something ver negative.

I pulled up a chair and say in front of his desk, tilting my head to side in curiosity"what's wrong Nagisa?"

"I keep thinking about this morning-"

Oh shit.

"-you know, with how Sugino-Kun's attempt to assassinate Koro-Sensei"

"Oh?"

"I keep asking to myself is it possible for us, as a class, if we can really kill someone like him?"

I see now, so that's the reason he's been in thought a lot these days.

I didn't. Really care about the issue since I was going to make sure that no one would kill that creature unless it is I but Nagisa. . . .he seemed really worried about the matter.

"Well that all depends, are you weak?"

"Huh?" I smirked softly at his reaction, he seemed so lost by my words that I had to hold back a chuckle trying to keep my composer intact.

I changed my smile back into a small smile as I turned to face him"you see you can't really reach a goal if you just give up, that's  just logic, that's why the weak have absolutely no place in this world~"

'That's why Class E is so weak, because they gave up and in return we all have up on them~'

I thought this but I wouldn't voice it out, Nagisa wouldn't want to talk to me anymore if I said something like that.

"You. . . .have a very dark but realistic way of seeing the world, Hideaki-San. . ."

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Anyways. . . .about Sugino-Kun-"

Oh great, there he goes again talking about that Sugino. . . .