Wedding

KARRY'S POV

  I was so excited!! The wedding started in a few hours, but I was not allowed to see Jason, yet. However, I couldn't help but wonder what he looked like. Probably good and handsome. I started to daydream, until the girls snapped me back into reality.

  They all laughed before Barb asked me,"You ready?"

  I smiled as I answered,"To be Mrs. Todd? Ready as I will ever be."

  With that response, they made sure everything was okay with my dress before they walked me out of the room. Then, they exited off towards their chairs, and I walked up to Bruce.

  He smiled at me before he said to me,"You look beautiful, and I've never been more proud of you. I know this is meant for your true father, but John would have rather me done this to make you happy on your special day. I want to make you happy on your special day, because I do consider you one of my own."

  I smiled at him before I said to him,"Thanks Br-I mean, Batman."

  Bruce nodded, and then he said to me,"What am I here for?"

  He walked me down the aisle, but I swear I saw him send a glare Jason's way about not hurting me. I guess no matter how much older I became, Bruce would find a way to look out for me.
  Once I reached Jason, I took both of his hands in my own. He smiled at me before he squeezed my hands. I smiled back at him, and the preacher began to preach. Hallelujah, I thought. Praise, Jesus.

  I accidentally laughed, and everyone stared at me in concern. I did it out loud. I apologized before I motioned for the preacher to continue.

  The preacher began by saying,"Jason Peter Todd, will you start with renewing your vows?"

  Jason nodded before cupped my face as he said to me,"Karry, I've loved you since the day we first met. Ever since that day, when I hit you by accident with a ball, I knew you were the one. You were always there for me, and I promise to be with you whenever I can, even if the risk is far greater than I have ever known it to be. I couldn't have asked for a better girl to become my wife."

  I said through my tears,"Jason Peter Todd, I have loved you since I first stared into your emerald eyes... and realized how stupid you were. I'm kidding. I knew, then, that I thought you were a stubborn jerk that could never be helped, but now, I see a handsome young man who stole my heart without even knowing it. Babe, you were the thing that was on my mind. You were what kept me going, and you will always be my guy. I love you, but I'll be a great wife to you."

  The preacher smiled before he said to Jason,"Jason Peter Todd, do you take Karry Diggle to be your wife?"

  Jason answered immediately,"I do."

  He turned to me before he asked me,"Karry Diggle, do you take Jason Peter Todd as your loving husband until Death do you part?"

  I answered immediately,"I do."

  This caused the preacher to say,"You may now kiss the bride."

  As Jason and I leaned in to share our special kiss, we heard an explosion go off. I turned to see Victoria. What was her issue with ruining moments?

  I grabbed the ends of my dress and rushed down the steps.

  Then, I knocked her out before I said to her,"You're not going to ruin my special day."

  I ran back up to the altar, yet I apologized to Jason before I said to him,"Jason, where were we?"

  Jason smirked saying,"Oh, I know."

  Jason dipped me, and then he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I kissed him back as I enjoyed this moment, forgetting about everyone else, except Jason and me.