Chapter 8~The truth part 2

Dedicated to versmi0825
for being my first reader to comment on every chapter! Thx!

I took a deep breath and told her that her parents were dead-sort of. They were possibly in an in-between life at the moment, or were truly dead. Since I know that she is a demon, I told what I knew about demons, and the war between the evil demons and angels.It is a war still going on today. The demons were led by a very powerful demon, Lucifer's cousin, Alecek,who was the one who half killed Shayla's parents. When I finished she was fighting the water works.
"So y-your telling me th-that my parents a-are s-still alive?" She asked in a small voice that didn't fit the tone that she had used on me before.
"It's possible."
"Zeke,don't kill me when I ask this, but can we go find this Alecek so I can kick his ass?" Her eyes glinted with a revengeful fire.
"No Shayla, we can't you powers are not controlled yet."
"Even better, that way I can release my full power on the little demon."
I chuckled. She is so fiesty.
~*~*~
I cackled evily. I had heard the girls foolish words.
" If only she new her true power. I should bring her over. I bet your dear Shayla would love to see you!" I hissed.
"Don't you dare lay a finger on her Alecek!" The woman yelled at me, her and her husband fought at me ferociously.
"Oh I won't, I won't need to."
"She will kill you,by our side!" The man yelled as I dodged his hit.
"We'll see!" I cackled and disappeared.

I know, shoot me now, I haven't updated but I was mad because no one commented. But the person who commented on every chapter convinced me to. Thx again versmi0825!