Chapter Two~Lost for words

He dropped his hand from my shoulder. I gasped. "I..I, uh..., hi." I was lost for words. He was hot,H-O-T hot,like'OMG I can't breathe,  kill me now, he is hotter than the sun hot, if I look into his eyes I will die hot. He was just shimmering hot. And he was standing right in front of me. "Hi, I'm Zeke, Zeke Sanders." I was lost for words.
                                                                                             ~♡~♥~
She struggled to speak. I was suprised that I had brought up the courage to introduced myself. I looked into her eyes. They were  a deep green, like the forest that I had lived in as a little boy. The girl's scent was lovely,like a red rose, as red as her lips. Her hair was dark brown,   falling down her back, curling around her hips in dark springs. Her brown skin was smooth and choclaty. Her long arms  and legs looked strong. She was perfect,just perfect.
"Um, Zeke is there something wrong?" I started, not realizing I had been staring. I shook my head quickly. She chuckled"Like what ya see?" I looked down, damn it, not only was she hot, but spunky too. "I.. uh..."         " Your hot "is what I wanted to say,I thought
She laughed saying,"You think so? Thanks!".
"Damn it, did I say that out loud?" I muttered.
"Yup! Anyway, I'm Shayla, Shayla Wells. Wanna meet my sisters? Zayla and I are twins but we look as different as night and day."
"Sure,"
She ran over to three girls sitting on towels near the water. One of the girls, the twin, I guess was the same height as Shayla, about 6ft, block haired and brown eyed. The other girl the younger sister, since she was slightly shorter that the others was brunnete, brown eyed, and laughing. The other didn't look like she was related to the others. She was blond, blue eyed, and skinny. As I ran up, I heard Shayla  speaking. "Oh Sarah, I didn't know you were here." She tried to smile,but it looked forced. I was guessing that she didn't like Sarah  very much.
"Well anyway, I met the hottest guy!"Shayla said.
"Hotter than Xzantheus? " the twin squeled.
The blond flipped her hair."No way!"
Shayla continued, " Yes way,and anyway why am I telling you, you are Xzantheus's girl, and my arch enemy ,so go, even if you are my twins bestie!" the twin cringed, looking sulky as Sarah got up and strutted away.
"If you ever let that girl in our house I will snap her neck and lock you in the basement, are we clear?" Shayla hissed at her sister. Wow, she really did hate that girl." Sorry you had to see that,lets just say that Sarah and i don't get along very well." Shayla said with a sugar sweet smile, speaking to me again," It's ok."
                                                                                                        ~♡~♥~
I was introduced to Zayla and Jasmine. Zayla was staring at me, and Jasmine was giggling so hard that she fell over, amused at her sister's expression. I was staring at Shayla,  who was blushing everytime she looked my in the eyes.I couldn't stand the akward not so silent silence. "Do you guys surf?"
We al grabbed our boards and rushed out to the water. It was warm and waves lapped against the boards. We surfed laughing and short screams from Jasmine. It was fun until it happed. I didn't  realize what was happening until it was almost to late . Jasmine screamed again and I thought she was playing around.  But when I didn't hear it again, I was worried.  Jasmine's board was floating in the water,ahead of me, too far ahead of me. I called to the girls, and as I turned, I was met with a slap. From Shayla's hand.
"Why aren't you helping!MY LITTLE SISTER FALLS IN THE OCEAN, AND YOU ARE STILL SURFING WHILE THE REST OF THE BEACH HELPS! YOU INBASIL!" she screams.
"I just-"
"I don't want to hear it. Go help." Shayla states firmly.
"But-" I try again weakly
"HELP THEM LOOK FOR HER!"
"Help...me...",  Jasmine's voice sounds weakly.
Shayla's head snapped toward her sister's voice.  There was Jasmine, sinking in the water. The water was deep where we were. I dove in. Jasmine  was way farther away,  about 11 yards or so, and the tide was moving faster. I started to swim. I swam and swam, until my body started to feel numb. I was losing air. Then I saw Jasmine. She was being pulled through the water by the current. I swam towards her,  finnaly cathing her. Grabbing her, I headed towards the surface.
I swam, my lungs burning, and my eyes on fire. I swam weakly, with Jasmine's weight pulling me down. I kept on going, knowing I would reach the surface. When my head broke the surface,I was about a mile away from the shore. I started swimming again. When I was almost to the shore, my vision blurred. The last thing I saw was Shayla's face and flashing lights. Then I saw black.
                                                                                               ~♡~♥~
I ran towards Zeke. He was pale, barely swimming, pulling along my sister. I ran to them, the ambulances' sirens blaring. He passed out before I got there. The people had already taken Jasmine in. I held him, and gave him a soft kiss. He had saved my sister, had swam out a few miles under water, got her, swam back, and risked his life. He was my hero, and a hot one ;).

Thanks for reading.  This is my first book, hope you enjoy!