43-Texts/Moved On

Start from the beginning

"But I don't love him yet, I'd hate to lead him on.." I groaned while typing a reply.

To: Nialler

I think we will stay in a hotel tonight and return tomorrow, the show was amazing.

"You've got the boys lining up Ky." Roxelle joked as she lightly shoved my shoulder.

"Oh Rox! Can you dye my hair for me?"

"Yeah, what colour do you have in mind?"

"Like a dip dye but with two colours fading into each other."

"Ask the fans, they'll know what will look nice." I beamed before opening Twitter.

@KyraWrightXO need ideas for hair colours guys! I'm going for a full head dye with two colours fading into each other all over the place, once I've chosen my favourite and it's finished I'll post a picture!

I got many replies almost instantly, some saying red and orange while others suggested light blue and pastel purple.

"Think I'll go with blue and purple, most of the fans seem to have the same idea." Roxelle nodded before telling the driver to stop, seeing as we had arrived at the hotel we had booked moments before.

-Michael's POV-

I didn't know how to reply to Kyra's text, maybe what I was doing wasn't fair on Kyra or Chloe..

My mind is so confused- I really do love Kyra with all my heart and I'd give the world to have her in my arms again, but Chloe, I don't know about her really, I don't want to love her but I can't help it, is it even love?

I quickly found some merch and returned to the girls before signing everything I had brought with me and taking some selfies with them. Luke soon joined me and introduced himself as the youngest girl went all shy and giggly.

"You're with Chloe now aren't you?" The eldest girl asked as she was scrolling through her phone before placing it at her side.

"Yeah." I nodded, wanting this conversation to end quickly.

"You're happy with her, right?" She didn't seem convinced that I was happy, I guess I wasn't as believable as I first thought. Yes, the contract is still standing but the only reason I'm dealing with managements bullshit is because Kyra let me go. I was fully prepared to say fuck it to producers and reps and announce my love for Kyra- but she obviously had other plans.

I nodded quickly but she still looked me weird, telling me that she could see right through me.

"I've moved on, I'm with Chloe now, Kyra is in the past." I stated before multiple girls walked up to me and squealed and smiled widely as I said hey.

-Kyra's POV-

"Ugh.." I groaned as I flopped onto the hotel bed behind me, I'd just had a shower and now I was more than ready to fall asleep and forget the show ever happened.

"Shall we do your hair now? I didn't know that room service would find a way to get hair dye but they did!" Rox laughed from the bathroom. She came into my view wearing gloves while shaking two bottles of different coloured dye.

"Alright." I nodded before yawning and making my way to the bathroom.

"Oh wait, hold on.." I quickly picked my phone up from its place on the floor as it beeped. Twitter.

@AmeliaEast sent you a message

I was confused until I read the message.

@AmeiliaEast hey Kyra! It's the girl you gave the passes to at the concert. Just wanted to say thank you, you've made my sisters life.

@KyraWrightXO hey Amelia! It's really nothing, honestly x

@AmeliaEast sent you a voice recording

@AmeliaEast he says he's moved on..I don't believe him for a second.

I clicked 'Play' on the recoding and heard some shuffling before anyone spoke.

"You're with Chloe now aren't you?" I heard Amelia ask and I knew instantly that she was talking to Michael.

"Yeah.." he didn't say anything else, he sounded very unsure.

"You're happy with her, right?" I didn't know where this conversation was heading but I decided to keep listening. He didn't respond for a while.

"I've moved on, I'm with Chloe now, Kyra is in the past." my heart instantly dropped. He says that he loves me, writes songs about me and then he just 'moves on'?

The recording cut off after that and I decided against replying. I knew that I would say something that I shouldn't say and she'd probably spill to Mikey and that's the last thing I want if he has indeed 'moved on'.

"What are you doing Ky? Are you alright?" I nodded quickly and rushed to the bathroom, excited to have a new look.