"Hey." She said timidly, sitting on the chair beside my bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." I mumbled. "Thank you."

Her blue eyes looked at mine. "For what?"

I sighed, "Diamond if it weren't for you, I'd be dead. Along with Belle and Jace. So thank you. I could never repay you for what you did. I really appreciate it. "

"I never betrayed you, Ry. I already planned to take out Leroy. You really think I'd make him kill you? You really think I'd betray you like that?"

I sighed.  "I don't know. You said some pretty awful things."

"I'd never. And Roxanne would do anything I'd do cause she's so lovestruck."

"So Roxanne, huh?" I smiled.

"Shut up." She blushed.

"Never thought you had a thing for British accents." I teased.

She slapped me. And I yelped.

"Hey hey, I'm injured! You turnip." I scowled.

"Whatever."

"Are you okay? I heard a yelp." Belle said, peeping in.

"We're fine. Ry is just being a drama queen." Diamond told her.

"You know that Roxanne had sex with her, right?" I mumbled viciously. I was still really pissed. How dare she take advantage of my girlfriend.

"I know. But we weren't really official those times." She mumbled.

"Can't I just smack her around a little? Please?"

"No." She stood. "She wanted to see you though."

"Oh dandy. I don't want to see her."

"We're going back home. For good."

"Wow. Gonna break the news?" I asked.

"It won't be hard. He was pretty hated." Diamond chuckled.

I laughed. "Are you okay Dy?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You killed someone for the first time. You can't possibly be okay." I murmured.

"I'm fine." She blinked back tears and stood. "Goodbye Ry." She kissed my cheek and left.

~~~

"You have to stay here until you recover so stop being a brat." Jace scolded me like a big brother.

"Whatever." I pouted.

Belle came back in the room with Chinese food.

"Well we gotta go. School tomorrow. Life doesn't stop fotr any of us." Jace said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." I smiled.

He and Haylee left and Belle closed the door.

She closed the door and gave me a container with fried rice.

"How you feeling?" She tried.

"Fine." I said curtly.

She sighed. "Lee what's wrong? You've been treating me so coldly since you woke up. You even refuse my kisses."

"I would never cheat on you, Lee. I love you too fucking much." I quoted. "Sounds familiar?"

"Rylee, I-I.."

"You think I would just forget something like that?" I spat. "Not because I almost died."

"Lee, I'm so sorry."

"I'm tired of hearing that, Belle! I'm done." I raged.

"What does that mean?"

"It means you should go."

"But I love you Lee." She sobbed.

"I love you too but your a fucking liar and I can't trust you any more."

"Lee-"

"Rylee." I corrected her. I was really hurt about all this. Of all people, Roxanne?

"Rylee, I don't know what to say."

"Was this to get even, Belle? Because in my defense, I would never kiss someone else that wasn't you. I didn't know it was Haylee. I thought it was you."

"I know Rylee but-"

"But what Belle! You kissed her back, right? You didn't push her away. You allowed it. You weren't thinking about me. You never were. Or you wouldn't have done what you did." I spat out.

I could feel the tears prick at my eyes but I didn't dare let one fall. "You didn't even tell me." I choked out.

"I was going to, I just needed time Rylee."

"You weren't going to! And I looked like a fucking idiot, swearing for you that you'd never do that to me."

She hugged me and I pried her hands off of me. "Belle please do not touch me right now."

"What can I do?"

"You can't do anything!"

"Stop shouting."

"No! I'm hurt! Let me shout!" I raged. "You lied to my face! You kissed her then you came home and kissed me like nothing happened. How could you do that?"

"Stop saying that. Lee she caught me off guard."

"Yeah right." I scoffed. "Did she even rape you? I mean, she tried something at first and you resisted right?"

She hesitated.

"Don't lie to me. I deserve to know this."

"I did resist her at first. But then I just kind of blanked out. And before I knew it, I was returning the favor."

I dropped my food. "Get out."

"Let me explain-"

"No! Get the fuck out, right now!"

"Rylee I was drunk. I was in and out of it. If anything she forced me."

"She didn't force your head between her fucking legs!"

"I never went between her legs! I only used my fingers." I looked down.

"Don't you dare blush, Annabelle."

"Rylee, I was drunk. I barely remember anything." She mumbled and a few tears fell from her eyes. But it didn't soften me. She hurt me. Bad. And I felt my heart going cold once more.

"That's why you never pressed charges. Oh my God, I'm so stupid." I glared at her.

"I never meant to hurt you like this." She cried.

Seeing her crying broke my heart, and I needed her to leave so I could actually cry and get over with this.

"You never meant to but you did. And i dont think you can fix this. Belle, go home."

She sighed and stood up to leave.

"At least Roxanne got her happy ending with Diamond." I muttered and looked at her icily.

"I hope it was worth it."