The Twist

Chapter 8.

"We're somewhere, that's all you need to know." A buff looking agent spat at her. Before Trinity could do or say anything, she started swaying, then feel on the ground.
"Hey don't go fainting on us, we need you awake." The same agent said pulling her back up on her feet.
"I'm...I'm ok, I think." Trinity managed to stutter out, barely standing. The agents had to carry her after five minutes of trying to make her stand up on her own.
Little did she know what was happening back at her house.

No one's POV:

Back at Trinity's house, while she was being dragged into the van, something magical was happening. While Trinity's parents were going out to collect their reward money, all of the main characters from Trinity's books, were no longer fictional. They each popped out of the books. Looking very confused.
"Um... where exactly are we?" A sea-green eyed boy asked.
"Surprisingly, I don't know." A blonde haired girl whispered.
"Wait guys hold up! I know where we are!" Jocelyn grabbed one of Trinity's pictures on her wall and showed it to all of the now un-fictional people in the room.
"We're in Trinity's world!" Katie exclaimed.
"How are we here though? I thought she could only go into our worlds, not the other way around!" A boy with glasses with a British accent questioned.
"The real question is where is Trinity!" A short brown haired girl yelled while looking under the bed, as if thinking she was hiding.
" Katie she won't be hiding, this is serious! She might be in trouble." A pair of twins commented.
"Wow Travis I didn't think you actually cared about anyone, or anything but pranking!" 'Katie' asked slightly surprised.
"Ok everyone just shut up, I can't think with everyone talking! Why don't we just introduce each other first so that we can actually have names. I'll start, I'm Nico Di Angelo, I think I'm from Percy Jackson and the Olympians."
"Hey! That's me! There's a book about me?" The sea-green eyed boy said.
"Not just one book, about ten, but only five in your point of view... I think" Nico answered.
"Uh oh, is the one with the second Titan War in my point of view?"
"Yup! And I think it has that part too!"
"What are you guys talking about?" The blonde girl, who introduced herself as Annabeth Chase, asked.
"I'm sorry but I'm confused, what he bloody hell is going on here, and where is Trinity?" A ginger boy asked looking extremely confused.
"Yeah I agree with Ron, we should be looking for Trinity, not trying to figure out which 'Fandom' we're from" The boy with the glasses shouted.
" Let's just go Harry, we can find Trinity on our own." A girl that looked like 'Ron' grabbed Harry's hand and started to pull him towards the door.
"Wait! Don't go anywhere, I know where Trinity is!"