The Fight

Chapter 3.

Once they entered the castle, they found the worst living monster alive. A Kampé. Well, at least to them it was the worst monstthey entered the castle, they found the worst living monster alive. Fighting that she dragon would not be easy. "Hello young heroessss." Kampé yelled while her vipers tried to bit us. "Save the talk Kampé, you know the drill guys!" Trinity yelled.
Their plan was simple, distract Kampé while Katie got in position to throw the ball of ice to her. That was the only way to defeat her, freezing her or turning her to stone, and Katie still hasn't mastered that spell. Trinity and Jocelyn slashed and dodged Kampé's tail. They could only hurt her, but not disintegrate her, she was too large to disintegrate. Jocelyn's weapon was a long sword made of celestial bronze, and Trinity's weapon was the same as Jocelyn's, but it had the ability to turn into a dagger when she spoke the secret word. Katie on the other hand, had a staff made of ivory with a glowing purple star that could turn into a charm bracelet when she spoke her enchantment. Once Katie was in position, she yelled her spell with such force, Trinity backed away a bit. In a flash, Kampé was as cold as ice.
Next came the labyrinth, the girls had to get to the other side without dying an excruciating death. The labyrinth was meant to trick you into a false sense of security. So their plan was simple, make the labyrinth think it was fooling us, when in reality, it was showing us the way out. The girls had years of practice with training their brain for these type of situations, so for them it was extremely easy. After about five minutes in the labyrinth, the girls got out to face their worst nightmares. For Katie, it was never being the perfect witch she was destined to become, a different Katie kept sneering at the real Katie, telling her she would never be good enough. Jocelyn's worst nightmare was never being the hero people thought she was, she saw her friends pleading at her to save them, while the world around her crumbled to the ground. For Trinity, it was never being welcomed, being alone forever, she saw people laughing at her, pointing at her while she stood there alone.