"It is." the little girl stated.

"Akashi-kun, she really looks like you." Kuroko said.

"You can tell." Aomine said. "The only difference is that she has Misaki's hair."

Misaki smiled and blushed slightly waving her left hand in front of her face.

"May I?" Kuroko asked Akashi pointing at his daughter and he nodded. "Kise-kun, may I hold her too?"

"Waah, Kurokocchi! Don't steal her!" Kise fake cried holding Kimi tighter.

"May I call you 'Sunflower'?" Kimi asked touching Kise's hair.

"So cute!" Momoi squealed.

"Yes!" Kise chuckled melting inside and Kimi smiled.

"I can't breath." she whispered tapping his shoulder.

"Oh, right." he nodded handing her to Kuroko who was on the other side of the tea-table. "The 'oxygen' thing."

Kuroko smiled holding her and she started to pinch his cheeks slightly.

"Say something." she chuckled looking at his face.

"I'd appreshiate it if you didn't pinch mah cheeks." he stated.

"Uncle Kotaro always says the same thing." she pouted letting him go.

"I'm sorry, Kimi-san. You can go on if you want to."

She shook her head and hugged him as tight as she could.

"I love you." she said and Kuroko's eyes widened a bit.

"I love you too." he smiled patting her back.

"But I love mom and dad more." she said pushing him away a little.

After an hour everyone got back home so Aiko and Kotaro decided to clean the floor and the mugs they used.

"The floor is yours!" Aiko exclaimed walking into the kitchen.

"Wha-?! No way!" Kotaro whined. "You have a lot more to do!"

"I wanna clean the mugs, stop whining."

"Fine." he pouted and went to the living-room to clean.

~Fifteen minutes later~

"A-i-ko~" Kotaro whispered hugging her from behind. "I wanna watch a movie with you."

"Just a second. I have two mugs left." she smiled washing the soap away from the one she was holding.

"Ok~" he smiled back, rested his chin on her left shoulder and then he chuckled.

"What is it?" she asked cleaning the last mug.

"The baby kicked me." he stated caressing her tummy.

"The child is saying 'leave mom alone, go away and choose a movie'." Aiko smiled and Kotaro broke the hug.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going." he run into the living-room and chose a movie.

~That night~

It was 11:30pm and Kotaro couldn't sleep because it was raining heavily outside and he knew a storm was about to come.

"Can't you sleep, Kotaro?" Aiko asked with her back still facing his left hip.

"Mmh." he nodded placing his arms along the sides. "It's raining and I think a storm is coming."

"Why are you worrying so much?" she asked turning towards him.

"You're afraid of thunder, aren't you?" he said turning to face her.

"Yeah, but I wasn't afraid when I was little so I'm trying to go back to the start for our child." she smiled. "What if he or she is scared and I am too? What would you do? I have to be strong."

"Just..." Kotaro sighed and smiled ruffling her hair. "Don't overdo, ok?"

"I won't!" she smiled and snuggled closer to him resting her head next to his shoulder.

Kotaro hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." he said and inhaled her scent.

"I love you too."

"The baby hates me." he stated after a while.

"Uh? What?"

"He kicked me again."

"That was his way to say 'I love you, dad'." she smiled.

"Yeah..." he chuckled. "Good night, Aiko."

"Good night, Kotaro."

Hello everyone!
I guess this is quite a crappy chapter but I wanted to put that 'Akashi Kimi' part because my neighbour has a little child that's two years old and he always pinches my cheeks asking me to say something <3
Well, thank you so much for everything you're doing to support me and this story and [what?]
See you next chapter,
Bakashi_Naruse