Follower

~Three years later~

"Sei~!" Aiko called from the living-room.

"What?" he said while cooking.

"Have you found new friends at Rakuzan?" she asked turning the TV off to walk towards Seijuro.

"They're all kinda scared." Seijuro said. "You know, I'm the captain of the Generation of Miracles."

"Mmh... and how is the basketball team?" she smiled hugging him from behind.

"Their good, I guess." he said trying not to burn himself because of Aiko that just pushed him. "There are some players who are just too hyperactive and some who just stare at you while you talk."

"Oh, I got it." she stated. "Are they respecting you, captain Akashi?" she chuckled breaking the hug.

"Yeah." he said still looking at the pan. "They're not bothered by the fact that I'm a freshman."

"That's good!"

"Go wash your hands, dinner's ready." Seijuro said placing the omelettes in two plates.

"Yay~!" she run towards the toilet.

~Some days later, after school~

"Why are you still following me, Kotaro?" Seijuro asked a little irritated.

"You said I could study at your house since you could have helped me reviewing things I did when I was a freshman." Kotaro said smiling.

"Note for the future me: next time shut up." Seijuro thought.

"I'm home, Aiko!" Seijuro said opening the door.

Aiko run from the kitchen towards the door holding a ladle and wearing a light blue apron.

"Welcome back, Se-" she stopped as soon as she saw Kotaro next to Seijuro who was closing the door. "Oh, hi!" she smiled brightly tilting her head to the side.

"I saw him before..." she thought.

Kotaro blushed slightly but eventually smiled back.

"I was right." Seijuro thought."He is the guy she was smiling at three years ago."

"Oh, right." Seijuro said placing his bag on the floor. "Kotaro, this is my little sister Aiko." he said pointing at her. "Aiko, this is Hayama Kotaro, one of my hyperactive teammates." he continued pointing at him.

"Nice to meet you, Hayama-kun." she said cleaning her right hand on her apron and eventually extending it towards Kotaro. "Call me 'Aiko'."

"First name basis?" he said shaking her hand.

"Yeah, it'll be a little strange to call me 'Akashi' since you know Sei too." she explained.

"Ok, so... nice to meet you, Aiko-chan." Kotaro smiled showing his snaggle tooth.

"Is he that guy I saw at the Nationals?" Aiko thought breaking the hand-grip. "The Uncrowned King?"

"Now I need to go if I don't want to burn our dinner." she smiled politely and walked towards the kitchen.

"Follow me." Seijuro said putting off his shoes.

Kotaro nodded and did the same.

"We're studying here." Seijuro said getting into the kitchen. "I'm not letting you get into my room."

"You're pretty harsh, Sei." Aiko pouted. "Just say it if you're too tired to go upstairs." she smiled. "By the way, is Hayama-kun eating with us?"

"Oh, no, thanks. I'll eat something on my way back, don't worry." Kotaro said. "I'm here because I had something to ask Sei-chan~."