Feelings

"This should be ok." Aiko thought looking at Kotaro's present on her desk. "He said he likes this, right?"

"Aiko, let's go!" Seijuro called from downstairs.

"Coming!" she said putting the present in her bag and rushing to the living-room.

"So slow." Seijuro murmured.

"I heard you!" Aiko pouted putting on her shoes.

~At school~

"How should I give him this?" Aiko thought looking at her envelope.

"Aiko-chan~!" Kotaro called from behind.

Aiko turned around and hid the envelope behind her back.

"What are you hiding?" he asked trying to see. "Is that my present?"

"No, it's your training menu. If you keep on jumping around me like that I'll double it." Aiko stated. "Didn't you receive enough presents today?"

"I know, but she hasn't given me hers yet." he said sadly.

"Then go and ask her why she hasn't given it yet."

"I did, but she said she hasn't got my present." he said still trying to look behind her.

"Stop trying to peek! Go to your class and remember we have practice today."

"But it's my birthday!" he pouted.

"Do you want me to double your training menu?"

"Is this how you talk to your senpai?" he said trying to match her moves.

"Should I triple it?" she said smiling creeply.

"Woo! Sei-chan has possessed her!" Kotaro thought.

"See you at practice!" he waved running away.

"That was close!" Aiko thought heading towards her class.

~At practice~

"Ok, everyone!" Aiko exclaimed holding her notebook. "Drink while I explain you next exercise."

"Another exercise?! I'm tired!" Kotaro whined.

"Don't say anything else!" Mibuchi whispered. "I don't want to run again."

"So, you're going to be divided into two groups, everyone is going to have a number. Number one will play against number one, number two against number two and so forth. The group with the highest score will decide what the loser has to do." she said.

"How to win?" Seijuro asked.

"The two of you who are going to compete have to dribble in that circle." she said pointing at the court. "The one who manages to make the other one stop dribbling or makes him lost the ball gets a point."

"Sounds cool!" Nebuya exclaimed.

"I'm going to write down your time, so work hard!" Aiko said.

"Is that what she was hiding this morning?" Kotaro thought looking at an envelope which was sliding from the notebook that Aiko was holding. "Isn't it my present for real?" he pouted slightly.

"Are you listening, Hayama-senpai?" Aiko asked.

"Yes! I got it!" he said and drank from his bottle.

"Good." she said. "Let's start!"

The team was divided into two parts and two at a time played against each other in front of Aiko while the others were running, jumping and so on.