Love Letters ~~ A Phan Love Story

Love Letters

A Phan Love Story

Hey guys! This is a new story/phanfic that me and my friend Christian are writing together! I'm writing Phil's POV, and she'll be writing Dan's. (A surprise friend will be any other random POV that decides to show up :D ) So if writing styles sound/ilook different, thats why.

Anyways...

Enjoy, lovely people!

~Kasey and Christian (And that random guy)

(A/N: please forgive grammar mistakes, I didn't have time to proofread this.)

Phil's POV:

I looked down at the paper in front of me. I had just written down all of my feelings into one letter. Of course, this letter will never be sent. I'm not nearly brave enough to actually do that...

I sealed the letter and put it in the box, along with the other letters that won't be going anywhere. I then picked up the box and hid it deep into my closet.

You're probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about. Well, I, Phillip Lester, am hopelessly in love with my roomate and best friend, Daniel Howell. He has no idea what my feelings are, though. If he had known, by now he would probably be gone, living in a different flat with someone else.

So obviously, I never told him.

After putting the box away, I walked into the lounge to find Dan playing Mario Kart.

"DIE, MOTHERFUCKING BOWSER!" He screamed. I laughed and walked over to the sofa to sit next to him.

"Having fun?" I asked. He just nodded and stared at the TV. After a while of watching him play, he shut the console off and looked at me. "Philllllll..."

"Yes, Dan?" Oh, he's looking at me! With his eyes! Oh, god his eyes... They're so pretty...

"I'm hungryy... Food..." he basically moaned.

I just laughed and got up, pulling him with me. "Then lets make something. What do you want?"

Dan looked at me and said "Can we order Chinese?"

Well, I couldn't say no to him. Mainly because I'm in love with him.

"Sure, Dan." I called the Chinese place and they said they'd be there in 30 minutes. I hang up and walked to my room.

"Where are you going?" Dan called.

"I need to finish up editing my new video." I lied.

I entered my room. I felt like I needed to write again, even though I just had not even an hour ago. It was my outlet. Self-harm may be the way for some people, even if its terrible to do to yourself, but it's not for me. I sat down and put the pen to the paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Dan,

Why do you have to be so beautiful? It breaks my heart everytime I look at you. Why? It's because I know you;d never go for me. You're tan, tall, and have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. And you're also straight...

But me? No, I'm pale and ugly. You have all the fangirls, and I'm just the innocent sidekick. No one likes me.

So, I hope you live to be happy with us as friends. I wish that we could be together, but you being happy is me being happy. Even if I have to suffer through you loving someone else.

Your best friend,

Phil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wiped away stray tears that had fallen and got up to wait for the food with Dan.

OK! Hope you enjoyed the beginning of this little awesome (hopefully!) story! I had fun writing it, and I hope I remember to continue. I know how much it can bug someone when you find a story and it hasn't been updated since a trillion years ago, but its unfinished. I hate that.

Bui amazing readers =^.^=

~Kasey & Christian (and le random guy)