Chapter Six:The Drama Queen called Jack Frost

[MeridaTheGreat has entered]

MeridaTheGreat:Where are my people?

[SnowKingJack has entered]

SnowKingJack:Don't talk to me...Just please don't.

MeridaTheGreat:You're the one talking to me though 😑

[PunzieBlondie has entered]

PunzieBlondie:Hello,Merida.What's wrong with Jack?

MeridaTheGreat:He's on his man 'time of the month'

PunzieBlondie:Well,Scientifically speaking...

MeridaTheGreat:I don't want any of your knowledge!Books are boring!Especially ones without pictures!

[AliceWONDERful has entered]

[GastonTheHandsome has entered]

AliceWONDERful:I know,right?

GastonTheHandsome:Absolutely!

[AliceWONDERful has left]

[GastonTheHandsome has left]

MeridaTheGreat:O.O

MeridaTheGreat:Okay....

PunzieBlondie:Okay,nevermind those strangers,what's up with Jack?

[DragonWhisperer has entered]

DragonWhisperer:His staff.

PunzieBlondie:What?

DragonWhisperer:You asked what was up with Jack.I mean,if Jack is up it means that he's flying,therefore the only thing he brings there is his staff.But Elsa took it so.....

MeridaTheGreat:Hahahaahahhaahhhahaahahahhahaahhahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaahhaaha 😂😂😂

PunzieBlondie:Why are you laughing Meri?Hiccup's joke was lame,even I could say that.

MeridaTheGreat:Yeah.That's why I'm laughing.The lameness of his attempt at a joke is overflowing!😂😂😂

DragonWhisperer:Wow.Thanks guys.Thank you so much 😑😑😑

SnowKingJack:I'm still here...Still,still so sad...

[Ex~BotFighter has entered]

Ex~BotFighter:What is up my peeps?😃😃😃

SnowKingJack:DON'T YOU DARE ASK ME WHAT'S UP BECAUSE YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT IS UP!!!!

Ex-BotFighter: O.O

PunzieBlondie:On the other hand Mer, maybe he is on his 'time of the month' ....

MeridaTheGreat:See?

DragonWhisperer:*sigh* The same old drama queen Jack.  What's the matter, buddy?

MeridaTheGreat:Wait, did you really just typed in the word sigh instead of actually sighing in real life?

SnowKingJack:Hic, it's just the ice castle thing again.  It's been haunting my mind.

DragonWhisperer:Come on, man.  You've been through like a lot just to be scared of this.

MeridaTheGreat:So, everyone's just gonna ignore the fact that Hiccup just typed in the word sigh?

DragonWhisperer:*glares*

MeridaTheGreat:See!He did it again.

Ex~BotFighter:DUDE! I ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA FOR THAT! THAT IS WHY THERE WAS A SMILEY FACE ON MY GREETING!

SnowKingJack:WHY IN NORTH'S NAME HAVE YOU NOT TOLD US BEFORE?!?!?!

PunzieBlondie:Well, what are you waiting for, Hiro? Tell them!

Ex~BotFighter: I'm actually beside the both of them now, and am telling them in person.

MeridaTheGreat:Aye! Why don't you tell Punzie and me here too?

Ex~BotFighter:Just 'cause it doesn't concern you. BYEEEEEEE!

•-• code 0199824704445 Error - chat - error - •-•

MeridaTheGreat:Hir-------*]€}*~€|

[The chat has been temporarily shut down]

A/N:
I honestly don't think this short chapter will make up for the past months that I have not updated.  I AM SO SORRY.  School has been quite stressful, and this is the only time I can update 'cause the end of our school year is near.  I AM REALLY SORRY FOR FAILING YOU AS AN AUTHOR. (and yeah, Hiro hacked the chat)

-gelica/Angie