Telling Him

KARRY'S POV

  While Bruce worked on getting Jason for me, I thought of how I was going to say what I needed to say.

  Just be honest.

  That's all that matters, Karry.

  Be honest. Be straightforward.

  The second I heard the door being opened, my hands began to shake. Jason smiled at me, but then his smile dropped. Obviously, Jason noticed that my hands were shaking, but he still made his way over to me.

  Jason crouched down in front of me before he rested his forehead against mine.

  Then, he said to me,"Baby, what's got you so nervous? You can trust me."

  I whispered to him as I looked into his eyes,"Jay, that's not what I'm worried about."

  Jason raised one of his eyebrows at me, yet he held both my hands in his own.

  He began to massage my knuckles as he said to me,"Baby, what's going on? Why can't you look at me?"

  I sighed before I told him,"Jay, I haven't been entirely honest with you about what happened to me when I was kidnapped. Yes, I was beat badly, but there's something else too. I was afraid to tell you, because you would freak out and go all full revenge mode on someone."

  He cupped my face, yet he took a deep breath before he asked me,"Karry, what else happened to you?"

  I took a deep breath before I looked Jason in the eyes as I admitted to him,"Jay, I was abused badly, too. Please don't be mad, but there was a guy that came in there every night just to take advantage of me. I tried to push him off. I would fight back, but Talia would strap down my arms and legs, so that I couldn't escape from what was happening to me in those moments. She would say to me,"Jason would lose everything by witnessing his true love taken advantage of, knowing he was too late. Knowing it wasn't him." Jay, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him. I tried; I was gonna wait for you, but I couldn't. If you hate me, I understand. I'll just sleep downstairs."

  Tears poured down my face. I went to head over to my own room, but Jason pushed me against the wall before he said to me,"I would never leave you; I made you a promise. I keep my promises. I am very upset about what happened to you, but I can't control that. The only thing I can control is how I take care of you moving forward like I promised."

  After hearing Jason's words, I let out a sigh of relief that he didn't want to leave me. However, I pulled him into my room before I pulled him in for a kiss. Jason kissed me back as he brought me closer to him. I smiled in the kiss, and then I pulled away very slowly.

  Afterwards, Jason snuggled into me before he asked me,"Do you know if you're pregnant?"

  I answered, clearly uncertain myself,"I don't think so. He didn't go that far. I don't think... I can't remember."

  Jason kissed my nose, and then he said,"Good, because the only child you're having is mine."

  I laughed, yet I told him,"Jay, I love you, but I gotta go meet Barb."

  Jason nodded before he replied,"I'm coming with you. I know you want some girls time, so I will stay out of your conversations, but I will go to protect Barb and you."

  I smiled before I pinched his cheeks.

  Jason groaned, but he gave me a kiss before he got up to get dressed. However, I headed into a separate room to get dressed myself. Then, Jason met me at the last stair. When we met up with Barb, she was confused as to why he was here. Because of that, I filled her in rather quickly.

  Now, Barb was concerned about me before I told her,"I told him, but he's still processing. Trying to keep his cool. I'll be fine, Barb."

  She sighed in relief, but then she quickly pulled me to the side.

  I asked her,"What's up?"

  Barb kept looking elsewhere before she told me,"Look to your right."

  I turned, and I couldn't help but let out a frustrated groan. Why was she here? I started to panic as I scanned the area for Jason. A few seconds later, he walked up behind me, noticing the look on my face. Immediately, he followed my eyes. That's when he noticed Victoria, yet he didn't move a muscle. She did something to Jason all right. He seemed paralyzed or almost as if he was in an actual trance.

  To test it out, I snapped my fingers and Jason flinched. So, I kissed his jaw, and he relaxed. Next, I grabbed his hand as I watched Victoria approach me. Me, not Jason. This caused Jason to move in front of me.

  She said to Jason,"Trying to protect that brat? Come with me, and you can get me for free."

  She winked at Jason and I rolled my eyes in disgust. She needed to stop trying; Jason wasn't available, and he definitely wasn't for free. Since I didn't want to give Victoria too much time to do something, I motioned to Barb that we needed to get out of here. Barb nodded, and then Jason, Barb, and I left. I hoped I would never see Victoria again. I turned to look at Jason, and he seemed to be in another trance.

  What did she do to him?