connor needs to chill

dear Connor,
You need to chill. I need to send you some holy water and a bible. No, I do not want your dick pics, so don't even send them. No, I will not send any damn nudes because I'm a smart cookie, so quit fucking wasting your breath and asking. Connor, Connor, Connor, I don't like you in any way you think I do. I like being friends, and that's it. I don't want nothing else. Yes, I still have feelings for (let's call him) Tyler. I don't think I'll ever stop liking Tyler, he's just one of those. He made me happy, which frankly Connor, you are a player, I don't think you could love someone, sorry. I'm not gonna get into all this lovey Dovey stuff about "Tyler" bc ik nobody wants to hear and it'll take too long and I don't have time. if you're wondering, which has I doubt but I'll say it anyway, idk what love is in the nature of loving a boy, but who does my age, I'm young. Idk. I don't, but I did have some pretty strong feelings about Tyler. Idk maybe that's what love feels like. And if anyone is questioning anything, I would never talk to Connor out of finding another guy to talk to out of more than friendship. I liked Tyler, he knew I liked him and I knew he liked me. I will never like Connor, or even I guess you can say flirt with him. Friends. Friends. That's all. I don't need attention from guys. So Connor, please understand I don't like you, probably never will, never could. And keep doing what you're doing and keep playing girls and being rude, I won't be one of the many you use 😜.
~Lauren