Chapter 8

Dani's POV:
Jc told Cameron where we were in the woods and let's just say, I was about to shit myself.

"Jc, p-please don't do this!" I pleaded. He literally just laughed. Tf is wrong with him.

"There you are! You little bitch!" Cameron yelled walking over to us. Obviously, he ended up slapping me and picked me up over his shoulder and started running back to the house. Jc was close behind us and kept telling me to shut up because I keep screaming, hoping SOMEBODY would hear.

We finally got back to the house and let's just say, the guys were NOT happy. Scared was an understatement. Cameron was still holding me over his shoulder and said, "We all need to talk."

"Damn right we do! What the hell is going on!?" Kian asked.

"Aaron, take Dani in the other room and tie her up." Cam said annoyed.

"TIE HER UP? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Sam yelled.

Aaron took me out of the room and all I heard was muffled yelling. He sat me in a chair in the basement, and tied me to it, making sure to tie my hands and feet as well. 

"Oh, Dani." he straddled me and continued, "I do wish I could just fuck you senseless right now, but I must go." he gave me a long kiss and went upstairs.

****************************************************************

A/N: Super short chapter, I know, and I'm sorry. I've been slacking a lot. Long chapter soon okay? :)