Chapter 5

Dani's POV:
I walked downstairs, hand in hand with Johnson and saw 6 very good looking guys. They stared at me with wide eyes. Again with this? Why are they doing that?! "Woah" said a guy with reddish hair and a lip piercing.

Jc's POV:
The girl Jack brought down was soooo gorgeous. Oh my god. I'm pretty sure I got a small boner just by looking at her.

Kian's POV:
"Guys, this is Dani. She is MY girlfriend. Dani, this is Connor, Trevor, Sam, Kian, Jc, and Ricky." Cameron said. All the guys except for O2L shot him glares. I wonder what's that about. She is hot though. Like really hot.

Dani's POV:
"Play along" Johnson whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly because there is no way in hell I would ever want to be Cameron's girlfriend. He was scarier then Jack because when Cameron gets mad, all you can see in his eyes is pure fire. It's very scary. Johnson gave me a little push toward Cameron. Why would you do that Jack? He patted his lap motioning for me to sit. I cautiously sat on his lap but I'm pretty sure that the new guys noticed I was uncomfortable because Connor said, "Um, Dani? Are you okay?" I felt Cameron pinch my hip. "Just fine" I said and Cameron let go.

Connor's POV:
Something isn't right. Dani seems scared.

Shawn's POV:
I think Connor was starting to suspect something... "Dani, can I speak with you in the other room?" I asked with a smile. She nodded and got off Cameron. We walked to the kitchen and I said, "Look Dani, you have to play along. If you don't, who knows what Cameron might do?" She looked a little scared and said, "Ok, ok." I hugged her and pecked her on the cheek and we walked back to the living room.

Dani's POV:
When I walked in the room, all eyes were on me. Jack Gilinsky then said, "I'm going to go get a drink. Dani, wanna come?" I knew I had to play along so I nodded and sighed, knowing something was going to happen. We walked into the hallway and I was pushed against the wall. "Scream and it will be worse tonight." Jack said. Holy fuck.

Jack smashed his lips on mine and slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied so he pinched my side, making me gasp. He forced his tongue in my mouth and brought his hands to my thighs. He then wrapped my legs around his torso, holding them with one hand, and holding my hands above my head with his other. I heard footsteps and I'm pretty sure Jack did to but that didn't stop him.

Cameron's POV:
We were going to all go to get food but when we walked in the hallway, we saw Dani pushed against the wall, eyes wide open, "making out" with Jack. It looked like he was forcing her. "Jack!" Johnson screamed. He ran to them and pushed Gilinsky away from Dani. She fell to the ground sobbing and Johnson helped her up.

He held her in his arms and shushed her saying "it's ok". I suddenly remembered O2L was here and I had to play along. "JACK WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled at Gilinsky. He had the nerve to shrug and say, "What? She's hot." He then turned to Dani and said, "You'll get more tonight." And winked. She just started sobbing more and more. O2L was probably very confused.

Trevor's POV:
What the hell was that?

Sam's POV:
Wait, what? I thought Jack was better then that. Practically raping someone's else's girlfriend! Or raping someone, period!! Dani then ran out of the house.

Johnson's POV:
Dani just ran out of the house! Oh no Dani. You just got yourself in a world of trouble. All the guys except O2L ran after her yelling her name. This is very bad....