Chapter 2

Dani's POV:
"Let's go." Matt said loudly. I got really nervous. "Dude don't say that. Your scaring her. Lemme take her." Some kid named Jack J said. Then he turned his head to me and said "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He said with a smile. Matt scoffed and shoved me into Jack J. He caught me in his arms and honestly, I felt safe. They brought me out to a van with tinted windows and there wasn't enough seats so I had to sit on Jack's lap...

Jack J's POV:
So Dani had to sit on my lap.I wrapped my arms around her small waist and we started driving. For a girl who just got kidnapped, she sure is cooperating.

Cameron's POV:
I was driving and pulled up to our house. I looked at Dani in the mirror and her head was in the crook of Jack's neck, I instantly got jealous. I got out of the car and slammed the door. I walk over to Dani's side and open the door which makes her jump. Without thinking, I grab her by the wrist and pull her out pretty violently and throw her on the ground. But when she is in my grip, she winces. It sounds like a wince of pain. I don't understand why because I wasn't even holding her that tight. JJ starts telling me to chill and gets out of the car and tries to help her up.

Taylor's POV:
"NO. DONT TOUCH HER. ITS MY DARE SO I GET HER." Cam yells. She looked so scared and started crying. Poor girl. If only she knew what was coming.

Dani's POV:
It hurt so much. He was grabbing me directly where my cuts were. I just wanted Jack. Even though he kidnapped me, he is so gentle. Cameron picks me up by the wrist and I wince in pain again. "WHAT?!? WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?" He yelled. I didn't answer him and he slapped me across the face! I fell to the ground once again, holding my cheek. All the guys gasped and Cameron's eyes widened. JJ ran to me and helped me up, he stared at me examining my face to see if I was bleeding (which I wasn't) or something. My cheek was turning red. All of a sudden, Jack had anger in his eyes and started cursing Cameron out.

Jack G's POV:
Never have I ever heard those harsh words come out of my best friends mouth... Damn.

Nash's POV:
When Jack was done saying what needed to be said, he took Dani inside and I said, "Dude, you-you hit her." "YOU THINK I DONT KNOW THAT NASH?" Cam fired back. I put my hands up in surrender and went inside.

Dani's POV:
Wow. Jack was so sweet. He then asked me the one question that I didn't wanna answer, "Why did you keep wincing?" I felt like I could trust him so I took off my bracelets and showed him my scars. His face went pale and he looks like he just saw a ghost. Before I know what was happening, the guys walked in and saw my wrist. "SHIT" I said while putting my bracelets back on. They just stared at me in shock. Then Jack hugged me.

Shawn's POV:
She cuts. Oh my god. How can such a beautiful angel hurt her skin?

Matt's POV:
Wow.

Taylor's POV:
Great. She is one of the suicidal people. This means she will need a shoulder to cry on and that shoulder will be me. 😈 (AN: I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I love u)