Chapter 3

Carter's POV:
I walked over to Dani and just hugged her. She didn't hug back though... I guess she still only trusts Johnson. We will have to change that considering she is my future wife.

Dani's POV:
Um Carter just hugged me. Awkward much?

Nash's POV:
"Johnson, I will show Dani to her room. You have done enough." I said giving him a death glare. I turned my head to Dani she looked scared, so I said, "Don't worry princess. I won't hurt you." I walked over to her cause she wasn't moving, and I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room, which is just the basement. Gosh, she is so light.
I gently set her down on the bed and I sat down next to her. "Why am I here? What do you want from me? How long am I gonna be here?" She kept rambling on. "Listen Im sorry this is happening but Taylor dared Cam to kidnap a random person. That happened to be you." I explained.

Dani's POV:
"SO YOU ALL DID THIS CAUSE OF SOME STUPID DARE!?!" I yelled. "Dani calm down befo-" Nash began but was interrupted by the door opening and there stood a very mad Cameron. What was his problem? "WHAT IS ALL THIS NOISE?" Cam screamed. I just sat there staring at him wide eyed... Remembering he hit me.

Cameron's POV:
She sat there staring at me. Wow, she is gorgeous. I regret hitting her and I realize that I really do scare her.

Nash's POV:
"Me and Cam will give you time alone." I said. I gave Cam a look and walked out with him dragging behind me.

Dani's POV:
I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes hoping it was all just a dream. A horrible dream. But no, it was reality. I cried myself to sleep. There is no escaping...

(AN: IM SORRY FOR THE SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. Next one will be longer. Please don't hate me. I love you so muchhh 😂)