Chapter 7

Dani's POV:
Sam yelled, "THATS IT. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS ARE ACTING SO WEIRD. DANI, COME IN THE OTHER ROOM NOW." Cameron did not look happy. "NO DANI STAY HERE." I heard a bunch of Magcon boys yell. I just hugged onto Johnson because I didn't know what to do. Cameron then got up, picked my up by my arm and pulled me into the hallway.

He pushed me against the hallway. "I don't like that little stunt you pulled back there." He whispered, and then smashed his lips on mine. I tried to push him off but it was no use. Jc then came into the hallway and said, "Cam, let me talk to her please." I guess he thought I was kissing back. Cameron nodded and whispered in my ear "Tell him anything, and it will be the end of you." Then he left. I took this chance to run, I darted out the door and Jc followed.

Jc's POV:
She ran. Why would she run? I wasn't going to hurt her. I ran after her and yelled really loud "DANI. WAIT." She turned around and whisper yelled "SHUT UP. They are going to hear you. I'll explain it to you, but let's get out of here." Then she grabbed my hand, and we ran. It was miles and miles of wood. It seemed like it never ended.

We made it about 2 miles without stopping and she sat me down on a rock and started, "Look. I was kidnapped. Please please please don't tell them I'm trying to run away. they are trying to use me as a sex slave." By this time, she was crying.

Dani's POV:
I was so scared about what I just told Jc. And I am scared that they will find me... Cameron. He is probably looking for me right now. And he probably is bringing Jack G. I am scared shitless. Jc, on the other hand, smirked. Oh shit.... Why is he smirking?

"Well, a sex slave huh? Me and the rest of O2L could use one of those." He said.

(AN: I'm sorry Jc girls!)

Jc then slowly started walking toward me. I got up and ran as fast as I could. Jc caught me and held me in a headlock. He then took out his phone, and called the one and only Cameron Alexander Dallas.

Cam's POV:
I was in the living room with everyone else and then Carter said, "Cam, Dani and Jc have been gone for a while..." I realized that she could have escaped! I got up without saying a word because the rest of O2L was in the room, and ran to the hallway.

They weren't there.... I then got a call from Jc

(AN: Perfect timing, I know. On with the story peasants. Jk. Your probably awesome)

I answered it and whisper yelled, "JC. WHERE ARE YOU?!" He laughed and said, "I'm in the woods with Dani. Your little sex slave tried to escape." I tensed up and asked "H-How do you know about that?"

"She thought she could trust me. I want in. I'm sure the rest of O2L will agree." He said. Ughhhhh more sharing. I said, "Fine. Where are you guys?"