7-Athena Christophers

This sucks donkey testicles ( imginna RunningDown 😏). Everybody is currently sitting on Paisley and Valentina's bed in awkward silence. "Well what are we doing? My daddy wants us to bond! And unless breathing the same air is bonding this isn't it!" Paisley snapped. I hated the way she said 'daddy' to explain Mr. Kinsmen, even if he was her father.

"Well, princess. What do you want to do then?" I ask Paisley. She scoffs. "I don't know, maybe talk. Do you guys know how to do this? Have you ever done this? Move your mouth and form words so you can communicate with people?" Paisley snaps at the Asian twins; Akiko and Mai. They are wide eyed and look at each other confused.

"You don't even speak English do you, great. Just fucking wonderful!" Paisley fake laughs. Then this Rowen girl turns to them and spits out mean Japanese. She could be the next big rapper in Japan if she wanted to. At least, I think it's Japanese...

Both of the girls laugh and I think Mai says something back to Rowen glaring at Paisley. Paisley touches her hair insecurely. Then Rowen turns back to Paisley. "I apologized for you being a bitch. They agreed that you are a bitch. I agreed with myself as well." Rowen dead panned. Take note this girl is only 13.

Paisley gasps way too dramatically; with the open mouth and widened eyes. "It's true" I say under my breath and Valentina nods in agreement. "You know that we are suppose to become closer, and maybe, I don't know, not bitch about eachother in 2 different languages?" Paisley screeched staring at the twins.

"Like that will happen." I sighed.

Then we got a knock on our door. Rowen stood up to get the door and opened it. The 5 boys were standing right there. She froze. Literally froze. In the doorway. So they couldn't come in. Lorenzo, who was at the front looked around awkwardly.

"Hey Rowen don't wet your panties over them! Your 13!" Paisley called out making Rowen snap back to reality. She blushes madly and Valentina stood up to move her aside and welcome the boys in.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked questioningly. "Well, these shoes from hell have been bothering us to no end and we don't know what's in this bag and we are looking for you to help." Peter explained all too stressfully. Aww, poor boys!

We all grinned at each other and bursted out laughing. "Hey hey! You don't know a thing about weightlifting do you? Just help us please." Chad said strictly. We calmed down and each of us went to a boy to help. I got Archer.

"So...how to you even pointe?" He joked. I laughed "you don't even know the half of it."

____________________

After 2 hours of helping the boys; explaining all the things in the bag (and how ouch pads were meant for your toes, and not your vagina), teaching them proper positioning and footwork necessary, we got them to at least to the Pas De Quatre en pointe (which was in fact only performed by ladies, but I think that they did reasonable).

"Okay good. Good!" I say once they finish. All of the girls are smiling. When we are older, we can tell our grand kids how we successfully taught Pointe to boys in 2 hours.

_____________________

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying reading "The Rainbow Of Swans" as much as I am enjoying writing it. The chapters in this part are short because I'm constantly changing point of views. I'll try my best to write longer chapters for your enjoyment :)

Coming up next: some #vorenzo (Valentina + Lorenzo) get pumped!!

Also, I'm not expecting to be the person to always give 'shoutouts' on other peoples books but this book is AMAZING! It's written by my good friend, Emily (RunningDown ) and the book she is currently working on is called "The Travelling Ball" it's about soccer, and it's really well written. Trust me, you will fall in love with the book like I did! Be sure to vote for that book on her profile!

Please, if you enjoyed my book leave comments in the comment section, or if you have any suggestions leave them there as well. Also vote for my book if you want ;) *wink wink*