three │ leviticus

A / N :

hi! i have one more chapter in stock for this story aka i have less than five days to complete  another chapter. i hope you like this chapter because the pace of the story will move on from this chapter onwards. thank you for reading! Enjoy

x ingrid

▬ THREE / L E V I T I C U S ▬

ANDY forgets all of her conflicts during her birthday.

     She believes that if she does, they'll go away immediately. However, even through thick and thin, big and small, wide and narrow she couldn't. Why couldn't she?

     Maybe because it comes back right at her after the lasting day.

     She wakes up with fear in her eyes and smeared makeup. She wakes up reaching for the tissue box and blowing yards of horns. She wakes up with tangle of messy hair and dry throat and quivering fingers and fuck you's. She wakes up with fear that doesn't only live in her eyes but in her soul too.

     And sometimes, only sometimes, she sleeps the same way too.

ANDY carries her shoulder bag just as how she carries her soul. With this material, she scurries off her home and fishes out her phone. Dialing ATTICUS, two rings and she picks up. ANDY isn't surprised, her friend, ATTICUS, lives through her devices and technology. Whenever ANDY calls her, she'd pick up in seconds.

     ATTICUS: Hey, ANDS!

     ANDY: Do you mind me stopping over in your shack?

     ATTICUS: Of course. Right now?

      ANDY: Yes. Also, please do not bring over your boyfriend.

     ANDY: Jesus fucking Christ.

     ATTICUS: He's already with me, ANDS. Sorry.

     ANDY: Please let him wear the camouflage costume. Please.

     ANDY: I do not want to see him.

     ANDY: Or even look at him.

     ATTICUS:  [sighing] Bye, ANDS.

     ANDY: But —

     [ATTICUS ends the call].

CASSANDRA MAYFLOWER was, is fearful. She's full of questions, the what if's and the normal who what where when how. Since she is, she decides (even before she was born) that she'll tackle every single detail to know about life: the boys, nature, ingredients, roses et cetera et cetera. 

     She's afraid that if she didn't, she'll lose her mind. She'll lose lots of minds.

     ANDY arrives at ATTICUS's shack exactly six minutes later. The surroundings were drooping trees and skies everywhere. ANDY wasn't overwhelmed enough; the scenery was too haunting and taunting, she didn't like it.

     She pushes open the door and glides towards the counter, sitting on the wooden furniture.

     ANDY: ATTICUS!

     ATTICUS: Oh shit —

     [ATTICUS stumbles clumsily out of the authorised personnel door and sees ANDY eyeing her warily].

     ANDY: What's up with you?

     ATTICUS: AL gave me him water — in which I believed him that is was — then realised it was alcohol.

     ANDY: Great job, ATTICUS.

     ANDY: Gre - e - at job. 

     [ALEC SEATON walks in with the same door ATTICUS came out of, a sly, mischievous grin plastering his face].

     [And immediately, the smirk slips off his lips when he sees ANDY].

     ALEC: What are you doing here . . . ,

     ALEC: ANDY.

     [Her name sounded so fucking bitter in his tongue, she cringes a lot from that].