zero │ anno domini

❄   ❄   ❄

ANNO DOMINI

"In the year of the Lord."

BLURB :

Cassandra Mayflower has feelings. She has lots of feelings. She must've been the hustler of feelings but people like her need to breathe.

Here's the thing, homie: Cass ("Mum, call me Andy, it won't hurt you.") likes to look over certain details. She has this ins and outs and pros and cons from things she's handled in life. However, when ostentatious, five-star newbie director starts showing up in her life one way or another — she can't seem to figure out this one.

EXCERPT :

"With him, she feels like herself however that's universally absurd to think because she had already been herself from the start."

NOTE :

with this book, i hope you'll realise that there are more things in life worth living for and there is much more to explore than your own room — that in life, whatever brings you down can lift you up too.

PRELUDE :

"

I have found the one

whom my soul loves.

"

— Song of Solomon 3:4

DEDICATION :

because in most times you are me, living in an awfully small town with less people who chatter and lesser people whom you and i know. this is for me, you and i. for we have walked through a long journey, hoping to find a companion along the way. and maybe, just maybe, you'll find it right here with me.

COVER CREDIT :

tayloreene

TRAILER CREDIT :

tba

PLAYLIST CREDIT :

tba

CAUTION :

covers, titles, description et cetera are subject to change, you have been warned. (Also, there are lot of bible quotes and relations and explanations, in which, if you're not fond of this, please stay back for everyone's sake).

❄ ❄ ❄