A Very, Very Cold Morning.

Freddie's pov

It was a very, very hot morning.

It was the middle of summer, the sun was out, and all three of us were sitting under a thick blanket watching T.V.

Yet Sam was shivering.

Chiz.

"Sam, do you need another blanket?" Carly asked.

"N- N- No.... I'm fine.. Better already! Aachoo!"

Carly sighed. "I'll get another blanket."

You must be wondering why we were all under the blanket. Well, you all know how stubborn Sam is. She would never agree to being wrapped in blankets with her friends on either side asking how she was every five seconds. So instead, we pretended we were all cold so we could all be wrapped in blankets while we asked how she was every five seconds.

This time, Carly only put the blanket on Sam, thank god. I don't think I could survive much longer. I still can't.

"Sorry Sam." I said, kicking off the blanket.

"Sorry." Carly said, also kicking the blanket from her lap.

"Too hot for us. The blankets are all yours now."

She was still shivering.

I sighed. This is gonna be a long day.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sam had fallen asleep and my legs were sore. I got up and stretched.

"I'm getting juice. Want anything Carls?"

"Nah, I'm fine."

I drank the apple juice standing cause my legs were freaking KILLING me.

A.N. If you guys get confused at the cause thing, I say cause instead of because sometimes. It's a habit I have in real life.

I sat back down on the couch and the couch shifted toward me. I was easily the heaviest of the group. Sam's unconscious body leaned toward me.

"No no no no noooo.. ugh." I said, as Sam completely laid all her weight on me. She didn't weigh much, but I didn't want to disturb her if I got up again. "Fine." I said. She looked completely uncomfortable, so I moved her until I was cradling her like a baby.

"She's gonna kill you when she wakes up." Carly giggled.

"Shut up and hand me the blankets, peasant."

Just a REALLY REALLY small filler chapter. Didn't feel like writing much. It's only like 350 words. Well, deal with it, peasants.