THE NEWS DUN DUN DUNNNN

Okay, so I'm trying to memorize Rap God as I write this, guys, look it up and you'll see my pain. It's REALLY hard. When I get it I'll see if I can put it on youtube, I'm pretty good at it so far. So, my tab key and the bold/italic buttons aren't working, so this is supposed to be bold. Wattpad has been a jerk the past month. Seriously. Anyway, read on!

"Well, I think you need surgery!" She said all optimistic, in an "it will all be okay" voice.

"Yay?" I questioned.

"Oh silly, not yay!" She chirped. "Boooo...... Not yay! You'll have to be anesthetized and cut open! But you're likely to survive! Well, you did come in late.... so it might not be okay-"

"Okay then!" Freddie cut in. "That is not helping like, at all."

I nodded my agreement. This was sounding like a terrible idea already.

"Well, where's your mom? She'll need to sign some papers..."

"Who knows where Mom is," I sighed, "Probably somewhere in Las Vegas with a new boyfriend."

"Well, oh no! Your chance of survival just plummeted down, down, down, dow-"

"I'm one of her legal guardians," Spencer shouted, "Does that count?!?!"

"Sure! Do you have papers?"

"Yeah, I just don't know where they are..."

"I'll help him find it," Carly said, looking at me apologetically, "Will you be okay with Freddie?"

Everyone who knows me would have expected me to say no and look at him in disgust, but I surprised them.

"Sure."

Freddie gasped.

"GET THE PAPERS."

After they left, Freddie sat down on the ugly hospital bed that they had forced me to lay down on.

"I'm not even going through surgery yet, there is no way I'm laying down." I grumbled, sitting up.

"No!" Freddie exclaimed, pushing my shoulders back gently, "You are NOT doing anything to hurt yourself. I can tell your stomach still hurts, the fact that you're doing horrible to hide it scares me."

"I am FINE," I lied, "My stomach stopped hurting a couple of minutes ago. I'm getting up, you can't stop me."

I began to sat up, but black spots obscured my vision as my stomach began to stab itself repeatedly. I almost collapsed on the bed, but Freddie grabbed my back and slowly set me down.

"Wow," he commented, "That was the stupidest thing I've seen in a while, and my closest male friends are Spencer and Gibby."

I frowned, and his expression softened.

"Sorry. I'm not used to your new weakened/appendicitis state."

"I am NOT weak. My stomach just hurts a little."

"A little? Because to me it looks like-"

"Shut it."

He laughed.

"Okay."

Then the overly-optimistic nurse walked in.

"Well, the over-grown child and his mother brought in the papers."

"Uhh.."

"Just let her."

I sighed. Carly and Spencer walked in, and I smiled widely.

"Was I really that un-entertaining?"

Freddie asked, hurt. I nodded.

"Well, okay," Freddie started, "I might have been boring, but she's a freaking handful Carls, how do you survive? She didn't listen to ANYTHING I said. And ended up hurting herself."

Yup, that perfectly described me.

The nurse walked in with an anti-bacterial wipe in one hand and a needle in the other.

"Say goodnight to your friends Samantha! You might not survive, sorry, I'll tell them to try their best!"

I really hate this lady.