Chapter 9-

Rachel's POV////////

I sat in the mystic grill bar and downed my shot. "So let me get this straight.. you and Damon were almost together then he died then you brought him back then you kissed and we're together and now you're not?" Asked caroline. "We never were together it just felt like we were.." I said and she nodded. "So now you're not together?" She asked. "Nope" I said and sipped some water. "You guys are so complicated.." Caroline groaned. "Thanks.. I just wish he'd be thankful I brought him back or happy. He doesn't even seem to care." I said. "Wait so your humanity is back?" She asked. "Nope." I said. "Oh my god did you even tell him it was gone?" She asked. "I gotta go." I said and got up and left. I got in my car and started driving.
I drove faster, suddenly I saw someone standing in front of the car and I gasped and slammed the brakes. Because I wasn't wearing my seat belt I went straight through the window onto the ground... I gasped looking at the glass around me.. I had little cuts and scrapes all over my body, a deep cut on my head that was basically pouring blood and I could feel that my shoulder had dislocated... who was in front of me? I gasped and got up.. I groaned in pain as I stood and quickly I got back into the car and tried to start it.. "No no no.." I gasped and I saw the man who had flown over my car getting up.. I knew it was a vampire.. I grabbed my phone and dialed Damon's number. "What do you want?" He asked. "Damon help me I'm on Rose Street off route 2 and there's a vampire trying to-" I was cut off as I screamed as the vampire ripped the door off my car and grabbed me. "Please don't hurt me let me go.." I begged. The guy smiled and his fangs came out and he bit into my neck and I screamed. Suddenly he was tore off me and thrown across the road into the ditch. "You okay?" Asked damon and he helped me up. "I'll be fine.." I muttered. Suddenly the vampire ran at damon and I fell into the side of the car. They broke out into fighting and I rushed to the car and leaned over the seat to grab a wooden stake..

Suddenly the vampire grabbed me from behind and I spun around and stabbed the stake into the side of his head and he gasped and fell back.. "oh my god.." muttered damon looking at the guy. "What?" I asked. "That's Matt.." he said..

I sat on the counter of my kitchen and gasped. "Jeremy I swear to god if you pull the glass out of my skin like that one more time I will kill you." I said through my teeth. Because everyone else is vampires they couldn't help me get fixed up and since Bonnie wasn't here that left jeremy. Who isn't the best at this at all. "Alright ready for the fun part?" Asked damon with a smirk as he walked in. "Just do it quick." I said standing up. "Sure one sec.." he said looking at my shoulder.
Suddenly he popped my shoulder back into place and pain shot through my body and I screamed. "All done." He smirked and I rolled my shoulder a bit. "I hate you." I gasped in pain. "Thanks the feeling is mutual." He said. I sighed and turned to jeremy. "Please never become a doctor." I said as I looked in a mirror at the stitches he had done for the cut on my head. "No promises.." jeremy said walking out. "Here." Said damon handing me a mug. "What's this poision?" I asked and he sighed. "Some of my blood. It'll heal you quicker." He said. "Whatever." I muttered and took the mug to leave but damon grabbed my hand and pulled me so I faced him. "You can be mad at me all you want but I still care about you." He said looking at me. "Haven't you heard? I have no humanity. Apparently it's rare for a human but it helps for when you say shit like that so I don't get sucked back into the drama." I said and pulled away from him and walked out.

I walked to the others in the living room. "No one told me she had no humanity." Damon said as he walked in. "She's a human with no humanity. Klaus said it's rare but possible." Said stefan. "And no one's done anything about it?!" Asked damon. "We tried but she ran.. and lit alot of vervain bombs." Said caroline. "We need to get her humanity back! No wonder she's been on a suicide mission ever since she lost it." He said. "Shut up." I said. "Make me" he said. "I have no humanity, I sure as hell will." I said. "She's a bitch!!" Damon said and I sighed. Suddenly damon grabbed me and I was vampire super sped to the bathroom. "I'm locking you in... until we figure out what to do.." he said and shut the door and I heard something against the outside.. "damon what the hell!!! Let me out!!! Let me out now!!!" I screamed banging on the door.....