Shopping At The Beach

As Brad takes my hand, we enter the huge mansion.

A girl with long, brown hair, who is also very fit, is leaning against the wall, smiling at us.

"That's my cousin, Victoria." Brad whispers as he waves at her, and I do the same.

The long hallway stops as we enter the gigantic kitchen. It had pretty, white walls, with beautiful painting.

On the right, was a table that could seat about twenty people, and a shiny chandelier hung above it.

I gasp in amazement. The island in the center of the room has a bowl of fruit, and a bottle of wine with wine glasses.

"Want some?" Aunt Dib asks, referring to the wine as she pouts some into her glass.

"No thanks, she doesn't drink. I don't think I have the appetite to drink right now." Brad answers for me.

"Oh," She looked disappointed. "Well, your room is upstairs, on the right."

~

After Brad and I finish unpacking our clothes and other necessities, he walks downstairs.

I glance around the bedroom, which we will be sharing for the whole week in California.

"Hey," I girly voice says behind me. "I'm Victoria."

"Yeah, I heard." I smile shyly as u turn to face her.

"Listen, I know we just met and all, but I'm going shopping in a few minutes, and I figured that you don't go shopping much. So, you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah, I don't really have time to head out to go shopping back at home." I answer.

I grab my pocketbook, which has one hundred dollars, and head into the kitchen, where Brad and his Aunt are talking.

"We're going shopping." Victoria buds into their conversation.

"Oh, honey," Aunt Dib says to me. "Here, take this." She digs through her purse and pulls out a credit card.

"Oh, no I can't except tha-" "Take it. No one comes to California and doesn't buy anything. Buy what you want, hun."

I glance at Brad nervously, then at Victoria. "Might as well not even argue, she always wins." She says.

"Thank you so much." I smile and follow Victoria out and into her black Mercedes.

She starts the engine, and we head off into the road.

"So, you and Brad dating?" Victoria asks me. "I don't know, are you dating anyone?"

"Not right now, this eighteen year old is waiting." She joked, and I laugh.

~

Victoria and I walk into the first store, which happens to be Forever 21, and I immediately spot an adorable crop top.

"Go ahead, go look at it. I'm gonna head over to the other side." She says as she walks to the other side of Forever 21.

I grab the crop top, the an adorable fuzzy sweater.

After we leave the store with about five bags full of clothes, then we head to Hot Topic.

When we leave from that store, I have two bags full of The Walking Dead and Sons Of Anarchy t-shirts.

After we scavenge around the whole mall, we head to the last store, which is called 'The Bathing-Suit Collection.'

There, I felt uncomfortable. I was, and still, don't really care for bikinis, but here I was, standing in a whole store full of them.

"Here," Victoria says, handing me a bikini that I actually liked. "We're gonna go to the beach later, and this will look good!"

"Okay, I'll try it on." I say as I walk into the changing rooms and try it on. For once, I liked it.

~

"Oh my god, did you guys buy the whole mall?" Brad asks as we walk in with all of our bags.

"Relax, we left it in one piece." I laugh, and take it into my bedroom.

I pull on the bathing-suit, and slip on a blue t-shirt that I bought from Hot Topic over it.

Victoria meets me in the hall with her bikini on, and we walk downstairs.

Brad's eyes grow big as I walk down the steps, and I blush, smiling at him.

"We're going to the beach." Victoria says as we walk out.

~

The beautiful blue ocean felt great on my skin as Victoria and I stand feet deep in the ocean.

After swimming, we tan, laying on our beach towels.