The Ending

*Third person*

Ten years pass by quickly,  Maddie is 27, and Brad is 28. They've enjoyed each other's company, like they always have.

The both of them couldn't be any happier with their lives together! They just finished with their honeymoon, and are back home now.

Maddie starts to feel whizzy and rushes to the bathroom, and throws up in the toilet. She leans on her arms as she takes a deep breath in and out.

Sweat roll down her face as she places a cold rag over her hot forehead, still leaning over the commode.

Shakily, she calls Brad's name, and hears his heavy footsteps stomp towards her in a rush. "What's wrong?"

"I- I need you to go to the store and find me something." She whimpers, starting to gag again.

"Get what?"

*About Four Hours Later*

"Brad, honey, I'm pregnant." Maddie smiles brightly as she looks down at her, still flat, stomach.

Brad kisses her and hugs her tightly. "I hope they act just like you, I don't wanna put up with another me."

Maddie giggles as she places her hands around his back, fiddling with her shiny, special wedding ring.

"I love you so much." She murmurs as she kisses him on the lips. "I bet I love you more." Brad dares.

"Oh, whatever," Maddie scoffs as she playfully slaps him on the chest.

"You really wanna have a war over how much we love each other?" Brad teases, lifting his eyebrows.

"Bring it on, punk." She smirks, but then rushes to the bedroom and plops on the comfy bed.

"This is how?" Brad asks, smirking. "No," Maddie giggles, rolling her eyes playfully and rests her head on her arm.

"Let's just cuddle." She adds, patting the spot next to her.

Brad wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her shoulders as she turns the TV on.

Luckily, it was Sunday and the new Walking Dead episode was on. "This?" Brad asks playfully.

"Why you always dissing on my show?" She remarks, laughing.

~

Maddie, now four months pregnant, lays on the bed, tightly holding on to Brad's hand as the doctor oozes out the gel and places it on Maddie's belly.

The doctor moves the ultrasound wand in circles and looks at the computer screen with a big grin plastered on her face.

"What is it, doc?" Maddie and Brad ask, a little more nervously than excited. They don't want anything to be wrong.

"Well, Maddie, you having twins; both girls! Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for the both of you!"

Maddie's eyes grow wide and smiles as Brad kisses her lips. "I love you," "I love you, too. Now, we gotta prepare the house!"