8

Calum-

I haven't seen Arden in about a week, and i honestly have to say that i miss her presence. I mean she would do all these girly things like help me clean and cook and i miss that girly touch around this place.

Plus ive been thinking about what i did to her and yeah, i was an asshole. She doesn't deserve to be treated that way. She has to big of a heart to break. She was always so sweet to me even when i was just being as asshole to her. I think i should go talk to her about it today.

Arden-

I really need to find something to do to keep my mind off of Calum. He was a complete asshole to me, i didn't even understand why i cared about him so much, he was nothing but a dick.

I decided to take a little walk downstairs into the lobby and check my mail box, i need to get out of my apartment, i've been hibernating in here all week.

As i approached the many mailboxes i noticed a boy ive never seen around here before, he was tall blue-eyed with a long black quiff. He was wearing a black t shirt and leather jacket, with a silver dog tag around his neck. As i walked closer i noticed he had a lip ring, and an acne free face. He was very good looking.

Please remind me why i've never seen him again?

I noticed he was at the mailbox labeled '197' this kid lived right in front of me, and i've never seen him? How can i not notice someone so good looking, damn.

I stood next to him as i opened my tiny cube shaped mailbox, i felt his stair as i opened the small door and decided to make eye contact.

He gave me a small smile as he turned back to his mail. I could already feel the butterflies.

Who's Calum again?

As lost as i was in my train of thought i didn't even notice one of the envelopes sliding out of my hand.

"Excuse me miss, does this belong to you?" The blue-eyed boy asked

"uh y-yes, thank you." I stuttered

c'mon Arden, cat got your tongue?

"No problem, haha." He giggled flashing a smile

I decided to grow some balls and ask him when the hell he moved in

"Hey, so i noticed your apartment number and you live right in front of me! Im in apartment 196, how have i never noticed you before?" i questioned

"I moved in a couple days ago, still haven't even finished unpacking, this move has been pretty crazy." he tugged on his lip ring "but im pretty happy to be living alone now." He smirked at his own accomplishments

"Oh yeah, moving alone can be crazy stressful." I sighed, remembering when i first moved in

"Im Cody by the way, and i guess im your new neighbor." he laughed extending out his hand

"Im Arden" giving him my hand, he kissed the back of it and i couldn't help but blush. I felt his lips linger a while, until he slowly let go.

"It was certainly a pleasure meeting you, Arden."

-

BETCHA THOUGHT IT WAS LUKE (-----:

Also i'd like to thank peytonlayne for this chapters idea xx