Siete

CAN CODY BE MY DADDY PLEASE
btw loves i made a Michael story that im v v excited about so maybe you guys can check it out. hA its called "Being Michael" ((-: thx!!

Arden-

"I feel so shitty Cecilia, he used me just for sex." i spoke disappointed

"Well look on the bright side, ur not a virgin anymore!" She laughed.

"Ceci, i know you're trying to cheer me up, and i love you for that. but i'm not in the mood."

It was quiet for a couple of minutes, as all we heard were the busy city streets behind us..

till Cecilia decided to speak

"Well Arden you don't need him to be happy okay? You're feelings shouldn't depend on a guy. Especially if he's an asshole."

I just let that sink in for a moment. She was right. Why did i ever think something was going to happen between us? I should have known.

"Ceci, you are so right."

-

Calum-

I was coming back from Mike's as I saw Arden arrive. She walked straight to her door, completely ignoring me. I know she felt my eyes on her because out of nervousness she dropped her keys, and i got a perfect view of that incredible ass.

"Are you mad at me Arden? Because if you are, i see no reason why." I smirked

I could tell she was holding back her anger as she fiddled around with her keys.

"No Calum, not at all." She said with a smile

"Calum? What happened to 'Cal'?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

The more a starred at her the more nervous she got.

"I can feel you starring at me Calum. Why are you standing outside your apartment like a damn weirdo?" She asked as she finally unlocked her door.

"Because i wanted to see you flaunt that beautiful body of yours, so i can jerk off to the thought of it later, baby girl."

She turned completely pale and by her facial expressions, she was upset.

"Fucking bye Calum."

"Laters, baby."

-

I know this is shitty and it doesn't really make sense. I know i said i would update on Friday. I know its really short. But my parents told me that they are getting divorced today and im not really in the mood to write this kinda stuff. So im sorry if i don't update in awhile.