Chapter 13

*A/N- Wedding outfit above.  Guys, I want to give a shoutout to Erincullen0 she is awesome and writes awesome books! Go follow her! Any of your books u want me to read just put them in the comments. My wedding vows will be a little weird. Bye!*

Ella's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with ALL the girls at my feet. And by all I meant not just Ali and Rose. But, Bella, Renesmee, Rose and Alice. Before I could move the boys barged and sat on my bed.

"Mom this is ONE of our wedding gifts to you. From just the boys." Emmett said. I laughed. Once I opened it, I gasped. It was a beautiful diamond headband (at the top). It was beautiful.

"Thank you." I said, starting to tear up. Once the boys left, the girls dragged me out of bed. Literally. They shoved me into the bathroom where I washed my body and hair. When I got out, I was about to look for comfy clothes when my phone rang.

*Phone Call*
E- Hello?
K- Hey.
E- Kara?
K- Yah. I'm sorry for snapping at you.
E- That's fine. You coming to my wedding??
K- Of course. I'll be there in about 10 minutes!
E- K. Bye Kara!
K- Bye sis!

*End Phone Call*

I hung up and after exactly 9 minutes and 59.5 seconds, Kara knocked on my door. She opened it and hugged me. They all say me down and started going for a very simple look. Like I told them.

I sat there, almost completely still. Waiting for them to finish.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Ugh! This was taking forever! I mean I understand, cause it's my wedding and all but REALLY?!  They were finally finished and I snuck a look at the clock before I looked in the mirror. I stared at the clock for a second. REALLY?! 4 hours! It was now 12 in the afternoon! Oh god! My wedding starts in 5 hours! I looked into the mirror before I could become more nervous.

I swear if they put more makeup on than just a little.... I looked into the mirror and gasped. I looked....

Beautiful.

The girls gave me a minute to gawk at myself before they pulled me up off my desk chair and into the bathroom. They threw me white undergarments and told me to change while they got my dress.

Once I changed, I was basically naked. Beside that, I sat on the toilet waiting for them to come back. About 10 minutes later, they re-entered the room. Cause it totally takes 10 minutes to change your underwear and bra. (Note the sarcasm)

Renesmee and Bella pulled me off the toilet seat and out into my room. I saw a gorgeous mermaid style white dress with a (somewhat-revealing) sweetheart neckline. I was completely gorgeous. Renesmee led me over to the dress. I quickly put my hand out and stroked the fabric, like I was afraid it would disappear.

"You like it?" Kara asked me nervously.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. They all looked at each other with sadness.

" I LOVE IT!" I squealed. They looked so happy. Kara steered me over to the other side of the dress and put my feet inside it. I was so excited to put on my dress. It looked so perfect! 

{£}~~ 2 hours later ~~{£}

About 2 hours later I finally got to look at my dress in the mirror. I looked... Stunning.

"Wow" I breathed. " I never imagined myself in a white dress."

The girls smiled and Kara kneeled infront of me with a box. She opened it and I gasped. They were beautiful. Match my dress exactly. Alice. I laughed.

They were brand new designer peep toe heels with diamonds covering the back of the heel. Wow. These must have been expensive. I slid them on, and they felt like they were made for me.

I went through the emotional stage that all brides have. I said that I wanted to be with my mom. But most of all. I wanted to be with my dad.

"Who's going to walk me down the isle?!" I blurted out.

All the girls looked puzzled until Bella came up with an idea.

"How about Jasper? I'll ask. JASPER!" She screamed. He was up here in seconds.

"What is it?" He asked, clearly worried.

"Can you walk Ella down the isle?" Rose asked. His eyes immediately softened.

"It would be my pleasure ma'am." Jasper said, while tipping his imaginary hat. I laughed when Alice pushed him out the door. She turned around and we all stared at each other until it was time. I was so happy!!

I waited at the beginning of the isle with Jasper, behind closed doors.

"Thank you so much for doing this." I whisper, knowing he can hear me.

"It is my pleasure Ella." Jasper said back with a smile on his face.

"Jaz?" I asked.

"Yah?" He questioned.

"Don't let me fall." I whimpered.

"Never." He replied. The music started and Jaz walked, pulling me along with him.

I could feel my nerves creep in and my knees start to give away. I'm so lucky that Jasper is here to hold me up. We turned the corner and once I saw Carlisle, it was like my whole world disappeared. Only he mattered. I needed to get to him.

Once we reached Carlisle, Jasper kissed both of my cheeks and my hand before putting it in Carlisle's hand. We looked at Edward, he was performing our vows. We decided to do the originals.

"Carlisle, do you take Ella Windley to be your wife? To have and to hold? For better or for worse? For richer or for poorer? In sickness and health? To love and to cherish until death, *Cough* vampires *cough*, do you part?" Edward asked. All professional like.

"I do." Carlisle stated.

"Ella, do you take Carlisle Cullen to be your husband? To have and to hold? For better or for worse? For richer or for poorer? In sickness and health? To love and to cherish until death, *Cough* vampires *cough*, do you part?" Edward asked.

"I do." I said, in a dream like state.

"You may kiss the bride." Edward finished. FINALLY! I snapped out of my daze and lent forward. Mine and Carlisle lips met and fireworks exploded. It took my breath away. The only thing to remind me that other people were here was them clapping.

I danced with a lot of people. I danced with Jasper, Emmett, Edward and my gorgeous husband. All too soon, the dancing was over. But, it was time for speeches! First up was Alice.

"I am so glad to have Ella brought into our family. I love her like a sister. All my siblings do. And we will cherish and protect her for the rest of eternity." Alice said. I almost cried, a few tears escaped.

Next was Emmett.

"Look Ella, you might be the coolest sister ever! Even though your marrying my dad. But, I hope you have gotten enough sleep for the past 19 years because you won't be getting anymore for a while." He chuckled. Everyone laughed, they were all vamps.

Next was Rose.

"People say that, I hate humans. I do but, something was different about Ella from the start. I felt a need to protect her. I almost ripped out some poor guys throat because he made her drop her books. But, I am glad to welcome her to the family as my best friend and sister." Rose said emotionally.

Last was Carlisle.

"It's amazing to find someone who you can trust and share everything about yourself with them. Not having to lie or keep secrets. Just to love, and that's exactly what I intend to do with Ella. No measure of time with you will ever be long enough, but let's start with forever." Carlisle said. I actually cried this time.

I knew by that speech that I was going to live a happy eternity.