Chapter 5

*A/N- Outfit at top, like always*

Ella's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I was thinking about moving in with Carlisle, Andrew would flip. Well, I am 18... and a half. I turned around in Carlisle's lap to face him.

"Carlisle?" I asked.

"Yes love?" He replied.

"Can I move in with you?" I questioned. He seemed shocked. "I just want to get away from Andrew." I finished.

He nodded his head and we set off to go get my things. I told Carlisle to go up through my window, so he did. I walked up and opened the front door. It swung open before I could turn the handle. I froze when I saw Andrew standing there, he looked frightening.

He grabbed me by my hair and screamed asking me where I've been.

"I've been with my boyfriend." I cried out. He threw me upstairs.

"GET IN YOUR ROOM!" Andrew screamed. I ran upstairs and into Carlisle's arms crying.

"He can't hurt you anymore, love." He cooed. I instantly relaxed and started packing. With Carlisle's help, it got done within the hour.

I sauntered past Andrew with my bags and put them in Carlisle's car. He closed the trunk and gave me a kiss, I rested my head on his chest. I walked toward the other car door when Andrew screamed at me.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU B¡TCH?!"

"With my boyfriend." I replied softly. With that, I got into the car and my vampire boyfriend sped off down the road.

Carlisle's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just took off down the road with Ella, leaving her horrid 'step-dad' behind. When we pulled up to the house, Emmett came out and gave her a big hug.

"Hey to you to mister vampirea (Vamp-Pi-Ra)." Ella said. He squeezed her tighter.

"Woah , woah, don't break my mate now." I said laughing. Emmett dropped her.

"Ow." Ella said sarcastically. We all burst out laughing and went into the house. I vamp sped up to my room and put Ella's stuff in there.

I heard glass break downstairs, so I sped down there. When I got there, Ella had cut her finger and no one was freaking out. Weird.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Alice had a vision and dropped a vase, a glass shard flew and cut Ella." Edward explained.

'Oh' I thought. Edward nodded his head.

"Ella, love, are you okay?" I asked. She nodded her head slowly. Ok. I took her into my office and fixed up her finger.

{£}~~Later That Night~~{£}
Ella's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I was laying in bed when I realized I didn't have an outfit to wear tomorrow. I got up and assembled my outfit.

I was bored so I decided to go for a walk. I walked out into the forest, I stopped in a meadow. I twirled around but, suddenly stopped when I came face to face with red eyes.

I tired to run away, but he appeared in front of me.

"Did you forget how fast vampires run girly?" He said. I started panicking.

"Who are you?!" I yelled.

"James." He replied simply. Oh no. (A/N- James never tracked down Bella.)

James grabbed my hair and I screamed, hoping Alice would see it coming, Jasper would feel my pain, and Edward would hear my thoughts.

I suddenly heard footsteps, but they were gone as quickly as they came.

Alice's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I was talking to Edward in the family room when suddenly I got a vision.

*Start Vision*

"HELP!" Ella screamed. James was carrying her away and stopped to bite her, she was turning...

*End Vision*

"CARLISLE! JASPER!" I screamed. They were in the living room in a heartbeat.

"What is it Alice?" Carlisle asked.

"Ella," I started. "She has been taken by James and will be changed unless me go now!" I finished. With that, all my family ran outside and into the forest.

We heard footsteps and then they were gone. My best friend was gone, Carlisle's mate was gone. Ella was gone.

James' POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I had Ella and was running to Volterra to get her executed. She can't know about the vampire world.

I ran what felt like forever, but it was only 9 hours. When I got to Volterra I walked in, past the secretary and into the throne room.

I dropped her on the floor in front of Caius, Marcus and Aro. They looked confused.

"Read her." I stated. Aro took her hand and read her thoughts.

"She is Carlisle's mate?! AND YOU TOOK HER AWAY?!" He yelled.

"She knew about the vamp world. what did you want me to do?" I yelled back.

Aro was about to answer when the door burst open. Alice ran threw the door and picked up Ella.

Edward's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only thing I could hear in Alice's mind was all about Ella, how she is her best friend, and she is gone. She felt bad that she couldn't protect her.

Alice suddenly went on alert and bolted - faster that I thought was possible- into the throne room of Volterra. She picked up an unconscious Ella and held her in her arms. Whispering 'I'm sorry.' Over and over again.

Jasper stalked over, grabbed James' neck and threw him against the wall. A crack started forming in his neck all the way up to his forehead. The Voltouri Guard grabbed his arms and held him on his knees.

Aro came and placed his hands on the side of his face.

"This is for taking a mate away, you simply don't do that." Aro said snidely. Without another warning he ripped off his head and lit him on fire.