Chapter 11

*A/N- Please watch the video at the top. When you see a line of stars, that's when it starts. After the line of stars, all rights to @LupitaGee

Ella's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and looked to where Carlisle was last night, he was gone. I guess it's going back to like it was before. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair. It was faded purple.

I got out and got dressed. Suddenly, my phone rang. I raced across the room to pick it up. It was Kara, my best friend/sister!

*Phone Call*

El- HEY!
K- HEY SIS!
El- What's up?
K- I'm coming to Forks!
El- OMG! Yay! When?
K- I'll be there in an hour! For Rose and Emmett's re-wedding.
El- See u in a bit!
K- K. Bye! Luv you!
El- Luv u too sis!

*Ends Phone Call*

Once I hung up, I screamed in happiness. Everyone came rushing in.

"Mom! Are you okay!" Alice yelled, while Jasper checked me for injuries. I pulled away.

"I'm fine." I reassured. Even though I backed up, Jasper continued to look me over for injuries. I sighed.

"Why did you scream then?" Edward asked. I sighed again.

"My best friend/sister since is going to be here in an hour, for Rose and Em's wedding." I said. I swear they looked confused . Then their faces turned into understanding

Jasper let out a sigh of relief and followed everyone out of the room.

"Jasper wait. Come back." I said. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. I waited until everyone was gone.

"Why are you so protective of me?" I questioned.

"You remind me of a sister I used to have. Same name." Jasper whispered.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"Don't be." Jasper whispered back. After that he walked out of the room. I sat back on the bed and started thinking about my mother. He death. On her will, what did I get? Wait!

In my moms will, I got the house and her money. Yes! I have my own house. I needed to move back in there, I started grabbing all my clothes. Once I had everything packed, I put it all in my Camero. I think Alice told everyone what I was doing.

On my way home, I stopped at the store and grabbed some random medication for the cabinet.

When I finished, I sat down on MY bed and thought about how Alice called me mom. It made my heart swell. Made me feel like I had a family. I heard a car pull up outside. I looked out my window and saw Kara and her boyfriend, Calum.

I raced downstairs and opened the door, grabbed Kara in a hug and we spun each other around. Once we let go I gave Calum a short huh.

"Come in guys!" I exclaimed. I moved and let them come in. They were staying with the Cullens so, only here to visit me.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Kara asked. I laughed.

"Of course! You know the way!" I said. She walked past me, Calum and walked up the stairs. The second we couldn't see her anymore, Calum pinned me to the wall.

"Let go!" I tried to scream, but his hand muffled my scream for help. He removed his hand and started kissing me. I didn't kiss back, I LOVE Carlisle!

Soon I heard footsteps coming from the bathroom. Once they went down about 6 steps, he flipped us over so it looked like I was pinning him to the wall. Before I could even thing about what to do. Kara started screaming. She came up and ripped me off.

"YOU BITCH! IM GOING TO TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND AND HIS FAMILY WHAT YOU DID! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE MISERABLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE!" She screamed in my face, with tears running down hers. Kara and Calum left out the door, but before she shut it she turned around and said,

"Sisters don't do this to each other. Ever!"

When she left I broke down crying. I went upstairs and got dressed, still crying. Once I was in my dress, I out on my shoes. I calmed down enough to put on my make up. Once I wasn't hysterical, I hopped in my car to go to the wedding.

Once I arrived I saw Carlisle. I smiled. When I walked up to him, he spun around and vamp sped away. I got tears in my eyes but blinked them back.

~~Skip Ceremony~~

I was dancing with Carlisle when he started talking.

"Why did you kiss him?" He asked.

"I didn't!" I insisted.

"Bullshit!" He said. I had never heard Carlisle swear. He let go of me and walked away. I followed him back up to his room.

"Let me explain!" I pleaded.

"No! Get out! I think we are done for a while!" He exclaimed. I gasped and took a step back, swearing I just heard my heart breaking.

"I guess I should go then." I said, grabbing a backpack and packing the stuff I left here.

"I'll see you later I guess." I said.

"Why 'see you later' and not bye?" Carlisle asked.

"Saying 'bye' means leaving. And leaving means forgetting. And I will NEVER forget how much I love you." I whispered, slipping out the door. I had tears silently trailing down my cheeks as I walked up to Rose.

"I'm sorry Rose, I have to leave." I whispered. She nodded as Jasper and Alice came up to me.

"What's wrong mom?" Alice asked.

"Yah mom! Who's ass do I have to beat!" Jasper exclaimed. I backed up.

"I'm sorry, I can't." I said, my voice breaking at the end. I turned around and sped towards my house. I jumped out of my car and ran into my room.
**************************

I started hyperventilating. Wheezing. Finally I grabbed my laptop and clicked on facebook, make a video. I clicked start.

"I'm the real Ella Windley. And I don't know why everybody hates me so much! But... maybe I do, because now I hate me too. I just don't see the reason for trying, or for talking, or for breathing. Because I'm just done. So that's it I guess! Bye."

I clicked upload and put it on my Facebook wall. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed overdose pills. I was trying to take off the cap.

"ELLA!"
"MOM!" I heard voices yell. The door busted open.

"I can't get the cap off!" I screamed. Kara grabbed the bottle and spilled the pills all over the floor.

"Look what you did!" I screamed in her face. Carlisle came in and took me into his arms.

"Sit down Kara, I got it." He whispered.

"NOOOO. NOOOO. I WANNA DIE. NOOOO!" I screamed as I sank to the floor. The last thing I saw was Alice crying into Jasper in the doorway. Then everything went black.