Chapter 4

*A/N- Outfit at the top. AutumnSimpson8 here are your chapters.*

Ella's POV
~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up to my alarm, I jumped out of bed and into the shower. I got out, dropped my towel and ran towards my closet. I got dressed and ran to my car.

Once I arrived at school, I walked over to the Cullens'.
"Hey." I said somewhat happy. We all exchanged our hello's and made plans to go to their house after school.

{£}~~~After School Ends~~~{£}

I got into the M3 with Rose and Alice. We got to their house, it took like 10 minutes. Well, now that they can go faster. I don't mind.

When we pulled up to the house and I saw Carlisle. I smiled to him, he smiled back. We all piled into the living room. I sat in between Jasper and Alice, everyone looked tense.

"What's wrong guys?" I questioned.

"Walk with me, love?" Carlisle asked me. Why did he call me love? Probably just manners. He is from the 1600's.

"Sure." I replied. We walked outside and stopped in the middle of the forest.

"Do you remember when we told you about when a vampire finds their mates?" Carlisle asked. I instantly got upset.

"You found your mate." I stated sadly.

"Yes," Carlisle said. "And I love her." he finished. Then he kissed me. I pushed him off.

"You should be with your mate." I said, on the verge of tears.

"Your are my mate." He said. I overflowed with happiness. I grabbed his shirt and and pulled his lips to mine. When we let go he got onto one knee. I gasped.

"Ella, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Carlisle asked me. I could see the hope gleaming in his eyes.

I pulled him up with all my humanly strength and kissed him, hard.

"Does that give you an answer?" I questioned, smiling. He smiled back and took my hand. We walked back to the house slowly.

When we got inside Alice, Rose and Bella tackled me with hugs.

"You saw this coming, didn't you Alice?" I asked. She smiled and nodded, I laughed. Then I looked at the clock, 10:00pm! HOLY CRAP!

I ran out the door, without a kiss goodbye to Carlisle, and to the school. When I got there my car was in the same place as I left it. I raced out of the parking lot and into my driveway.

I got out and locked my doors. I opened the door to my house and bolted up the stairs. It was Friday so I could do whatever. I got into my pj's and hopped into my bed, thinking about everything that has happened today.

I found my soul-mate, got a boyfriend that is over 400 years old, and my boyfriend is a vampire...hmmm. Edward would probably find my thoughts interesting.

I heard a knock at my window, so I got up to open it. When I did, Carlisle came through the window. I smiled at him.

"Hey." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hello, love." He replied. We started kissing only for me to pull away.

"What's wrong love?" He asked.

"I'm tired." I yawned. Carlisle picked me up and carried me to my bed. He slid the covers over me and laid on them,-a barrier so I wouldn't get cold-, I snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up to a slamming of the front door. Andrew was home. I started freaking out.

"You have to get out!" I whisper yelled. "HURRY! I'll see you later." I finished. Carlisle nodded and took off out my window.

Andrew burst through the door and stomped over to me. He punched my ribs, I started whimpering. He picked me up and threw me to the wall, I screamed when I felt my wrist crack. It's broken. Andrew fled the room and I laid in pain for hours.

Around 8am I got up and got dressed, slowly. I hadn't gotten barely any sleep. I VERY slowly drove to the hospital to get my wrist checked out.

When I got there I painfully, got out of my car and walked towards the hospital.

After I got a cast put on my wrist, it felt a lot better. I drove over to the Cullens' house and knocked on the door. Alice answered.

"I didn't tell." She said with a wink.

"Thank you." I said. We walked into the living room and saw the whole family. I skipped over and sat on Carlisle's lap. He gave me a kiss but stopped when Emmett gave a wolf whistle.

I hid my face in his chest and blushed.

"Why are in your clothes from yesterday?" Jasper asked. I instantly panicked.

"I didn't realize those were the clothes I grabbed." I said.

Carlisle's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw Ella's discomfort so I took her on a tour of the house. I showed her every room except mine.

"Can I see your room?" My Angel asked.

"Sure, love." I replied. I led her down the hall on the top floor to my room. I opened the door to my room and let her in. She immediately walked in and looked around. I followed her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She spun around and kissed me. I pulled back and sat on my bed. She went to walk past me but, I pulled my angel onto my lap and she laughed. She leaned her head into my chest.

"Carlisle?" My angel asked.

"Hmm." I replied.

"Change me." She said. I bolted upward.

"What?" I questioned, wanting to make sure I heard her right.

"Change me, I want to be with you forever." My angel said lovingly. She leaned forward and we shared a kiss.