Chapter 14

Jack POV

"Astrid why do you want to hurt him?"

She stands up. "He left me. I liked him so much and he blew me off. He deserves this."

That pisses me off.

I start yelling. "He doesn't deserve any of this shit!"

I walk outside and get in my car leaving Astrid at my door. I don't care about her being there. She's not important.

*15 minutes later*

I pull up to the house. I see Hiccups car in the driveway. I park on the street and get out. I run to the door. It's unlocked. I walk in. The whole place is covered in posters of bands. He has some of the greatest legends alive posters in his house.

I look over the posters until I find one ripped and barely hanging. I notice the poster instantly.

It's my poster.
That hurts.
He doesn't even want my poster.

"Hiccup! Where are you!?"

I head upstairs and start peeking into rooms. I finally come across the bathroom. I open the door and almost scream.

He's bleeding. He has a blade in his hand. It's blood everywhere. I don't know what to do. What do I do?!

I pick him up and run downstairs out to my car leaving the door to the house open. I put him in the front seat. I run around in hop in the driver's seat. I pull off and swerve through traffic.

"Jack..."

He's awake I look over at him. Tears in my eyes.

"Yes hiccup.."

"I love you..."

Now I'm crying. I can't say anything back. I'm trying to focus on driving with the tears in my eyes. I can't talk or even look at him. It breaks my heart.

I turn a corner. The hospital is across the street. I get out and pick him up. He's looking at me. Hes crying.

A nurse runs over with a stretcher. I put him on it.

"I-i found him on the floor like this. I don't know what happened."

They run him into the ER. This is too familiar...

They stop. And call me over.

He whispers in my ear.

"Jack if I don't make it. I want to die with someone by my side. I need someone there forever."

I gulp. " who do I need the get?"

He whispers one last thing in my ear.

I freeze. I'm shocked. I'm in love with this boy.

"Yes Hiccup. Yes I will."

I bend down and kiss him. They take him away just like that.

I haven't been this scared excited and happy in my life..

"I love you hiccup.."

OK. The next chapter is the last. Sorry. I don't know anything else to do with this one but end it. So I'm doing a new book. Jack will have his powers and Hiccup will have his dragon Toothless.
Anyone want to guess what's happening next.