42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear

Start from the beginning

I wish I could of made you stay
And I'm the only one to blame
I know that it's a little too late
This is everything I didn't say

Woah, Woah
This is everything I didn't say

Wake me up now, and tell me this is all a bad dream
All the songs that I wrote, all the wrongs that I hoped would erase from your memory
Holding onto a broken and empty heart
Flowers I should've bought, all the hours I lost
Wish I could bring it back to the start

Taking every breath away
With all of the mistakes I made
From all the letters that I saved
This is everything I didn't say

I wish I could of made you stay
And I'm the only one to blame
I know that it's a little too late
This is everything I didn't say

Throughout the whole song Mikey's eyes have closed or looking down at his guitar but as soon as he began singing by himself, we made eye contact.

I hope you know, for you I'd sacrifice
To make this right, woah woah
Someday, I'm sure
We'll pass each other by
Until that time

About halfway through his solo, I saw a single tear run down his cheek, as his face was all hot and sweaty you couldn't really tell but as I was so close and paying so much of my attention to him, I couldn't miss it. He released a deep breath that he had been holding and I slowly removed my hood, I also swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat.

"I love you.." I mouthed up to him as I sobbed, I pressed a kiss to the tips of my fingers before 'blowing' it towards him, he simply nodded before continuing.

Taking every breath away
With all of the mistakes I made
From all the letters that I saved
This is everything I didn't say

I wish I could of made you stay
And I'm the only one to blame
I know that it's a little too late
This is everything I didn't say

Woah, Woah
This is everything I didn't say (X2)

Rox looked towards me and smiled slightly before pulling me in her arms. Tears trickled down my cheeks as I clung to her waist like it was my job.

"Is it the song? Was it about you?" She whispered quietly in my ear, I nodded frantically before picking my head up and wiping the running mascara that made deep black tracks on my face.

"I was prepared for this, you got a good aim?" I shook my head and she laughed.

"Good thing I do then." I was confused as to what she was planning but my thoughts were answered when she forcefully threw an unknown object towards the stage. It landing in the sight field of both Mike and Luke but only Luke looked towards us, confusion on his face as he sung. Rox pointed to Michael and he nodded briefly before walking towards it and kicking the object towards him but he didn't take any notice to it.

"What does it say Rox?" I groaned to my stylist as the four Aussies rocked out to 'Long Way Home' up on stage.

"Something.."

"Wow. I'm so surprised you aren't telling me anything." I spoke with very evident sarcasm.

"It's a completely different thing watching someone performing than you actually doing it yourself isn't it?" She quickly changed the subject.

"Yeah, it's definitely weird." I stated simply. Michael and I keep making eye contact every few minutes, and every single time I get lost in his eyes.

"Hey, weren't there backstage passes with the tickets?"

"Yeah, I might just give them to some fans, I know I don't want them." Rox smiled before returning her gaze to the stage.

-2 Hours Later-

I was now sitting on the floor probably looking like a homeless person or something, waiting for most of the crazy fans to filter away from the arena so I could approach the kind, calm and devoted fans to make their lives. I spotted two girls, one in her late teens along with a younger girl, probably her sister or something. My footsteps echoed slightly as I walked.

"We can't Lil, I didn't have enough money to get them, come on, we'll miss the bus if we're any later and you know we can't be late." the older girl groaned as she picked up the crying girl from her seat where she had slumped a few seconds ago.

"Hey um, are you talking about backstage passes?" I approached with caution just incase I scared them, both pairs of eyes widened and gasps left their mouths as they recognised me. Roxelle had gone to wait outside.

"Yeah, me and my sister couldn't afford them at this moment in time, money is tight.." I nodded, completely understanding.

"Would you like to have mine?" The younger of the two girls beamed while the elder looked towards me skeptically with a hint of guilt.

"No really it's fine, we really need to get home." I could tell the elder was becoming stressed by the amount of nervousness and urgency in her voice, so I stopped her.

"Hey, what's the rush? Take them and I'll pay for the cab home for you guys, buses aren't the best transport for girls at night." I smiled kindly while putting my hand out which held the passes and around £30 that I had converted from American and Australian Dollars.

"I'd hate to take these from you, and then not be able to repay you in any way. I would pay for them but I'm extremely low on money as it-"

"Hey, sh." I laughed and brought both girls into a bone-crushing hug.

"It's the least I could do, you seem to be massive fans and I'd hate for you to miss the opportunity." both girls were now smiling widely.

"Now I will give you these on one condition.." they fell silent as they waited for what I was about to say.

"You've got to tell me who you're favourite member is."

"Well my favourite is Luke, he's adorable!" I smiled sincerely towards the younger girl with piercing green eyes and chocolate brown hair in a loose fishtail braid who was turning all giggly at the mention of her favourite.

"What about you missus?" I playful tapped her shoulder with my fist, she let out a loud laugh.

"Well I don't wanna sound weird since he is your ex, but Mike is definitely my fav. He's rough around the edges, you know?"

"Oh I know." I gave a knowing look before we all erupted into fits of laughter.

"He is just a giant teddy bear on the inside though." I smiled at the memories that replayed in my brain.

"Now go! Go and enjoy it, you girls deserve it!" I gave them one last hug before lightly shoving them in the direction of backstage. They waved before turning round and bringing each other into a tight hug, I heard small squeals echo through the arena as I made my way to the exit.

"Hey wait girls! What are your Twitter names?" They ran back to me and quickly wrote their usernames on my arms before running off in the direction of the backstage door again.