Chapter 6: Pranks! Feelings? Moving.

Caroline's POV

Yesterday was amazing!!! I haven't had that much fun in a long time. After the pranking me and Klaus spent pretty much the rest of the day with Jer, Lena, and Kol. Kol and Lena were giving us tips to be better pranksters.

I heard a knock at mine and Klaus's door. I get up to see who it is.

Me: Hey Lena, what's up?

Lena: I couldn't go back to sleep and I heard you moving in here. You wanna go downstairs and eat breakfast with me?

Me: Yeah sure.

We walk downstairs and see Jer in the kitchen.

Me and Lena: Hey Jer!

Jer: Hey! Anybody else up?

Lena: Nope.

Jer: Seriously? It's almost noon!

Me: Well, let's make breakfast and maybe by the time we're done they'll be awake.

Lena and Jer look at each other and shrug their shoulders. We go into the kitchen and look around.

Jer: What do you guys want?

Me and Lena shout out what we want at the same time.

Me: Pancakes!

Lena: Waffles!

We look at each other .

Me: Waffles!

Lena: Pancakes!

Jer: Pancakes and waffles it is.

Me and Lena start laughing.

Me: Oh and doritos!!!

Lena: Definitely!

Jer: Oh no. 5 pregnant women. That'll be a lot of cravings!

Me and Lena start laughing again as we all get stuff out to make Pancakes and waffles. I get the doritos out andme and Lena start eating them. Jer starts cooking stuff.

Jer: Wow guys, thanks for the help!

Me and Lena: Sorry Jer.

Jer: Just sit down, they're done.

Me and Lena eagerly sit down on our stools. Jer got three plates out and put food on them. We all three sat there talking and laughing. By the time we get done it's One O'Clock and nobody else is awake.

Me: Nobody is awake yet!

Lena gets an evil look on her face. We all know what that means!