Seven

Sometimes I wish I could say I've never seen death. That my eyes have never watched as someone's life trickles away in only a few seconds.
But I can't. I've seen plenty of death. I mean I used to hunt ghosts! Every case involved death. But this was different.
I will never forget those horrifying few moments of time as Masako's body plummeted upon the ground. Her neck instantly snapping sideways as she landed wrongly. I could hear the strangled pants as her lungs fought for another breath.
And the pool of blood that followed. It oozed from everywhere on her face. Her eyes, lips, nose, and ears all gushed the maroon liquid.
All we could do was stand frozen and watch one of our closest friends die.
"Masako." John breathed dropping by her side. Monk followed. But it was no use. Her lungs no longer fought, and I could no longer hear her struggle. It was deathly silent, except for the agonized sobs that arose from Ayako.
I clamp a hand over my mouth as I screech. Realization hitting me like a brick.
Masako Hara was dead.

Everyone was frozen yet again. We all stared at the still increasing maroon puddle, that John and Monk now sat in as they stared down at her limp body.
Johns eyes shut tightly as his flesh turned a bright sickly green. Horror and pain crossed his face as he quickly stands up and whirls around towards the basin I had used before. He clutched his stomach a cry in his throat. After a moment of him fighting back the vile, he lets out a son of anguish. I close my eyes, feeling numb except for the increasing pain in my head.
This can't be happening.
'Oh but Mai, you all deserve this.' A dark voice spoke.
"W-what?" I whisper clutching my head.
'You all deserve to die. '
"We've done nothing." My voice is nearly a scream.
'You will all pay. We will take over.'

******
I'm sorry it's so crappy and short but I'm out of ideas, can anyone offer any help? Please!!
Thanks
-A