Chapter 14

(Tbt to the time I used to have money to buy that delicious shit😍😍

Another chapter for my homies because I didnt update in like 238383738383 years.

Also shoutout to my fam fatima_mirza for listening to my bullshit and supporting me to start this story up again. You're a fucking hoe. But you know I love you fam.💜

Anyway. Let the story commence.)

"since when was I yours McCann?"

Jason's Pov

I stood there shocked and I just stared at her as she stared up at me with that cocky smirk.

She just sassed me. NO ONE sasses me.

Time to change the topic.

"What were you going to tell me before?" I say sweetly.

She just taps my nose and flicks her hair behind her shoulder.

"Dont change the topic so quickly sweetheart and ill tell you when we get to the beach baby." She smirks.

"We're going to the beach?" I ask tilting my head.

"You dont have to come-" She said shrugging. "But Im stealing your fucking car" She squealed loudly grabbing my keys and sprinting outside.

My eyes widen. Fuck no. No one touches my baby.

"DONT TOUCH MY FUCKING CAR MESSIAH!!" I SCREAM AT HER.

"MAKE ME MCCANN!!" She sticks her tongue out smirking and getting in my black audi r8.

Massaging my temples I walk over to my car and pull the handle.

The door doesnt open.

Fucking bitch. Locked me out of my own car.

She looks at me smirking and starts driving away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell shocked.

She rolls the window down and smiles.

"Going to the beach. What about you?"

This girl.

Liliana's Pov

Oh fuck, he looks pissed off. Im gonna stop messing with him because as much as he bugs me I would probably get really fucking sad if he didnt stare at me with his big brown eyes.

I stop the car and get out biting my bottom lip nervously staring at his arms as he crosses them across his chest firmly his biceps bulging.

Holding out the keys I pout.

"Im sorry, but you know I like to play." I smirked.

He just grunted and grabbed the keys pushing me aside and looking at me annoyed.

"Are you getting in?" He muttered slamming his door.

I nodded walking around and plopping down in the passengers seat. I quickly plugged my phone to the aux cord and turned the music up to let out the akwardness and started singing/rapping along to "All eyes on you - Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill"

I watched as the veins in his neck started to bulge and I looked away knowing he was getting angry.

"You're so fucking annoying. I dont understand why you act like a fucking 12 year old. Grow up." He snarled at me shutting the music off.

I felt my eyes start to sting and I just laughed.

"At least I dont act like I have a stick shoved so far up my fucking ass it comes out my throat." I said coughing softly a tear running down my cheek getting angry.

"Let me out of the fucking car you asshole." I frowned wiping the tear feeling my heart pang.

And to think I was going to tell him I liked him alot.

I watched as he grabbed my hand pulling over.

"Kitten Im sorry." He sighed.

"Just shut up and let me out." I said pulling my hand away.

He rolled his eyes and unlocked the doors.

"Get out then. I just wanted to fuck you anyway, there are so many easier girls then you. I dont know why Im wasting my time." He chuckled dryly as I got out and slammed the door.

Looking down at my shoes as I sat down. Feeling tears spill down my cheeks. This is why I have no trust for anyone.

From this point on...

He can keep his dumb ass out of my life.

I knew he was trouble when I first met him.

Trouble.

Thats what he was.

McCann was my worst nightmare.

But god was he an angel to look at.

-----------------------

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

THIS WAS SO MUCH DRAMA MY HEART CANT DEAL

IM SORRY I SHOULDNT HAVE MADE HIM AN ASSHOLE BUT THIS IS MY EXPIERIENCE WITH MY OWN MCCANN AND AS MUCH OF AN ANGEL AS HE WAS TO ME HE COULD ALWAYS SWITCH INTO THE DEVIL FASTER THEN I CAN FINISH A PIZZA.

So waghwan with you though?

😂😂😂

My socks smell like feet. Wtf.

Ew.

-Leila⌚️