Chapter 13

(HE IS SO FUCKING HOT HOLY AHIT FUCKING HELL MOTHER TIT SOCK. I cant fucking deal with myself. His jawline. Shut up. You know he's fucking amazing. Love yall tho.)

Liliana's Pov

God was he perfect. Even though he was an undecided brat he was perfect and that smile.. fuck.

"You're smiling" I squealed loudly my words echoing, people turning their heads from their food and looking at me.

Blushing I burried my face in his chest and I felt his lips brush my ear as he whispered.

"I have to smile when Im around you.."

Biting my lip gently I looked up at him.

"I make you smile?" I whispered back blushing.

He gently kissed my nose nodding.

"Look at you.., we've made progress havent we?" He said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Well, when we first met you were a bitch to me and always pushed me away and now you are against my chest and I've been flirting with you for the past two days. So its either you're stupid or you like me and you're a smart cookie." He smirked.

Laughing I stared at him. "Oh shut up, the only thing I heard from that whole speech is smart cookie."

Jason's Pov

I felt my throat go dry as I watched her laugh, her adorable laugh. Ive never been nervous around a girl before so this is a new thing for me.. dont judge me.. have you seen her.. anyone would be nervous to be around my little queen- um.. my little friend. Thats what I mean. Yepp.

I have to tell her how much she means to me. I have to tell her how everytime she smiles and makes fun of me I just want to hug her till she hugs me back.

When she gets all angry and growls, or bites her lip when shes nervous, or the way her ass be looking when she walks past me. I just want to grab her hips and pound her tight little cunt till she's screaming my name.

Fuck.. I have to tell her. But how.. Im not a romantic guy. I dont want it to be romantic. I just want her to know she is perfect and I care for her.

But Im not down to be rejected.

"jason?" she muttered patting my chest my brain still whirling with thoughts of the beautiful girl infront of me.

"Yo mccann?!" She slapped my cheek lightly making me grunt softly.

"Papi!!" She growled with a smirk making my head snap up to her.

"Yeah shawty?" I muttered.

"You spaced out babe." She rolled her eyes smiling.

"Hmm.. I did?" I mumbled against her forehead kissing it lightly.

I felt her nod and grab my hand pulling me outside.

"I need to tell you something." she pouted. "But I need all your attention." She sighed softly leaving kisses down my jaw making me groan.

"You have it." I breathed out.

"Whats wrong kitten?.." I asked rubbing her back gently.

"I.. I think I like.." She stuttered looking at the floor nervously shocking me into reality.

Smirking I tapped her ass, "My babygirl is nervous?!" I licked my lips smirking. "Since when."

She looked up her eyes bright a smirk on her face. "Since when was I yours McCann."

------------------------------------------

Even though I got my stupid heart broken by a stupid guy whos actually not stupid, we broke up for a reason and I love him ALOT.

it hurts but im not stopping the story for it.

i was being a PUSSY ASS BEYTCH

and im sorry

yall know me, i wont quit.

Sorry for the shitty and short chapter.

More to come and I will be updating more frequently.

Bye cuzzo

-Leila⌚️