Chapter 4

Liliana's pov

We arrived at the huge house. My jaw dropped and I looked my brother.

"Holy fuck.." I gasped.

"I know. This is fucking huge. Get out Lil." he said nudging me.

I nodded and stepped out of the car my heel pressing down against the road. I walked across the street hearing the booming music from here. I played with the sleeve of my dress walking in.

As I stepped in the stench of sweat and smoke filled my nostrills. I cringed and walked to the counter. I checked the bottles.

Open.

Open.

Open.

Shut.

Found one. I never drink from any drink that doesnt have a lid on it because of what happened that day.

-flashback-

"hey sexy" the boy said smirking.

I cringed walking away quickly hoping thats the last I'll see of him.

I walked to the floor where everyone was grinding against each other and I started dancing alone my body moving to the beat of the music. Two sweaty hands slid around my waist and I let it happen grinding against the boy behind me. I heard grunts coming from the guy and I smirked, pulling away from him and walking to the bar.

I grabbed a drink and pressed the bottle to my lips taking a big sip. My throat started to burn and my eyes started to sting but I swallowed it down. I licked my lips and shrugged it off walking back to the place I was and started dancing again.

My head was spinning and I ignored it thinking it was just the loud music. Half an hour later my stomach started turning and my vision was going spotty and black. I walked slowly outside needing fresh air. I went to grab for the doorknob as my hand slipped from it and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was tied to a bed naked and three boys were standing over me smirking. Tears filled my eyes and I screamed loudly trying to pull my wrists away from the ropes hissing at the pain I got pulling. The boys just laughed and they stared at my naked body. One of the boys spoke up.

"Can I start?" the boy with black shaggy hair asked.

"Start? We can start together. She has many entrances boy." The older man said smirking.

I screamed and started thrashing again as they stripped their clothes and started touching me..

-flashback over-

I snapped out of it my heart racing and I looked at the spilled alcohol on the counter. I shrugged and left the bottle on the counter walking to the main area of the house the music blaring.

I felt a hand grip my ass and I turned around biting my lip gently annoyed and turned on. My ass being my sensitive spot.

"Hey babe." A blonde haired boy slurred.

"Hey." I smirked amused at his state.

"Wann.. wanna dance?" He nodded at me.

"Sure papi." I said teasingly.

He made a grunt and grabbed my hand pulling me towards all the sweaty bodies with a smirk sprawled on his face. I held back a laugh watching him stumble through the crowd trying to keep himself up as well as hold my hand.

He spun me around and wrapped his big arms around my waist pressing me against his boner. I gagged and started dancing against him my ass moving against his body in perfect rhythm to the beat.