Chapter 2

Liliana's pov

He smirks standing there and the truck driver slams on the breaks just before hitting him.

My smirk is still etched on my face as I watch this dumbass in action.

The huge man steps out of the truck and I get a good look at him, grey hair, light beard, pale skin, dark eyes. He looks like he works out but his stomach is still sort of chubby.

His face flushes red with anger and he walks towards the boy grabbing him by the shirt.

"You're gonna fucking get yourself killed one day kid." He growled.

He just chuckled darkly, his chuckle made a shiver run down my spine and I shut my
eyes afraid of what was about to go down.

The boy smirked and grabbed the man by the neck. "I'm not a kid, old man."

I watch as his hands squeeze his neck making the poor man coughs and his face turns blue.

I whimper seeing this somewhere before.. I walk over to him hoping I can stop him and I gently put my
hand on his arm.

"Put him down..." I sigh..

He growls and pulls him arm away shoving me back hard making me stumble and fall to the ground.

I whimper and look down gulping quietly backing off.

I pulled out a cigarette and cupped my hand around it lighting it as my feet took off away from the angry boy.

I walked down the street and slid down the wall just wanting to be alone my heart clenching.

I hate that stupid guy. Why is he trying to chill with me? He has his hoes.

I sigh and inhale softly from the cigarrete pulling it from my lips blowing the smoke into the cool night air.

I hear someone's shoes scuff by me and my heart speeds up silently hoping its him. I shake my head. The fuck am I thinking, I need to stay away from him. Im going through enough. I dont need more pain.

I look down at my fingers thinking about my life and everyone in it. My dad.. My "friends". My brothers. My cousins.

My... My eyes glaze over with tears and I lean my head back my body shaking slightly. My mom... my poor delicate.. sweet, beautiful.. darling mom.. My dead mom. My angel..

I think about the pain she went through.. I think about how it just feels like yesterday when it was a couple days ago. I still feel numb. I wont believe it.. she cant be gone.. I cant come home every fucking day and not see my mom..

My heart feels weak. Picking myself up from the ground I watch as my salty tears run down my soft cheeks and to my neck dropping to the ground.

I whisper looking up at the sky.. "Please come back... I need you.. A daughter needs her mother.." I look back down and hold my knees to my chest my sniffling turning into silent pain.

I hear the soft scuffing of shoes again and wipe my tears quickly walking away not looking back. I hear a soft snarl and I turn around as a dark figure approaches.

A/N: Hey, basically.. this chapter made me feel like bullshit near the end and I appoligise not being descriptive. I didnt want to drown you in tears. But my mom died recently and my pain is still unbearable. Anyways. Thank you. I love you. 🌸💜